PDA

View Full Version : How crowded will Epcot be on EMH day?

mickey-mouse35
05-17-2007, 08:20 PM
My goal is to always avoid EMH days at those theme parks because of crowds (we're off property), but no can do on Tuesday, Oct. 30 for Epcot because DH wants to see The Outlaws for Eat to the Beat. :drum: :rocker: Epcot has EMH in the morning that day. How busy do you think the park will be--should we do MGM in the morning/early afternoon and then switch over to Epcot or will Epcot be OK for the entire day? If I don't have to park hop, that would be great, but I will if it means less crowds. Thanks!!! :help:

Carol
05-18-2007, 08:01 AM
I think you'll be fine. I find the park hosting the evening hours is the park to avoid once midday hits.

SBETigg
05-18-2007, 08:32 AM
I think the morning EMH park gets packed by eleven a.m. or so, but crowds even out fairly easily due to the sheer size of Epcot and the evening shouldn't be terrible. However, Tuesday is one of MGMs busiest days, and you really feel the crowds. I would avoid MGM on Tuesday and stick with Epcot, EMH or no.

skisurf2
05-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Just back, we used EMH everyday but Wed and I think Sat when is was not offered. IT always works out great for us, we walked on to soaring several times and then walked over to test track with no wait. The parks were very crowded last week, but at EPOCT it really wasn't bad except for at Soaring and Test Track. Mission space is not very popular anymore.

mickey-mouse35
05-18-2007, 12:25 PM
However, Tuesday is one of MGMs busiest days, and you really feel the crowds.

Good info to know. Where can I find the typically busy days by theme park--is it in InfoCentral somewhere? So far I was strictly doing the schedule based on EMH days and when MNSSHP will be to avoid those crowds. THANKS!! :mickey:

mickey-mouse35
05-18-2007, 01:30 PM
Found the answer to my own question in INfoCentral. Y'all rock! :waycool:

What days are historically the busiest at the Parks?
Walt Disney World parks tend to be the busiest on the following days:

Magic Kingdom: Monday, Saturday & Sunday
Epcot: Wednesday & Friday
Disney-MGM Studios: Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday
Animal Kingdom: Monday, Tuesday & Friday
:D