PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining???

donsteele
05-17-2007, 01:53 PM
I have not been watch this forum closely.
Can someone tell me about the free dining?

I have 5 kids, so there will be 7 of us.

Thanks All

momofdisneyprincess
05-17-2007, 02:13 PM
It is being offered from August 26th thru September 22nd I believe. You have to stay for at least 3 nights in a Disney resort and purchase at least one day park admission to the park. You then get the Dining Plan for free. The rooms are full rack rate but it is still a bargain. Especially with that large of a family.

mook3y
05-17-2007, 03:26 PM
My suggestion would be for you to contact Magical Journey's, one of the sponsors of this site. there is a link at upper left side of this screen.

They can help you to easily find out what is available to you at this time. Availability of this promotion is limited at each resort.

In case you are not familiar with the Dining plan, the link below will tell you all about it.

Dining Plan Info (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningplan/default.asp)

disneymom2000
05-17-2007, 03:26 PM
It's a pretty good deal. The free dining is so great. You get a snack, counter service meal and a table service meal for each NIGHT you are booked at a disney resort. If you go 6 days/5 nights you will get 5 snacks, 5 counter service meals and 5 table meals per person in your party. If you go to the Info Central Tab and go down to the Dining links you will find a whole section on the Disney Dining Plan that spells everything out. It is very informative.:eat:

vamaggie
05-17-2007, 06:29 PM
I see from your post that you are planning a trip in 08? The free dining is being offered from Aug-Sept of 07. This is a special promotion that Disney has offered for the last few falls but may not be offered in 08. I would agree with the previous post that suggested using Magical Journeys to book your trip--they are awesome and know a ton about all stuff Disney.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Plus if you use Magical Journeys, and they open up the free dining when you are going, they'll take care of that.
As previously stated, this is something they have done the past couple of years and again this year, but always in the same time of year, the end of August into Sept.

TiggerRPh
05-17-2007, 11:02 PM
It is being offered from August 26th thru September 22nd I believe. You have to stay for at least 3 nights in a Disney resort and purchase at least one day park admission to the park. You then get the Dining Plan for free. The rooms are full rack rate but it is still a bargain. Especially with that large of a family.

For a family of 7? That's debatable since they're likely going to have to get two hotel rooms at rack rate instead of geting a discount. The only way this comes close to a bargain for them is if they get a value resort set of rooms.

Mickey91
05-17-2007, 11:28 PM
For a family of 7? That's debatable since they're likely going to have to get two hotel rooms at rack rate instead of geting a discount. The only way this comes close to a bargain for them is if they get a value resort set of rooms.
That would depend on the age of the children. If anyone is under three at the time they travel, they could get a cabin and still come out. Plus the kids would have all the fun Fort Wilderness stuff to do.