PDA

View Full Version : Adding 1 day....

prttynpnk
05-17-2007, 11:49 AM
We're adding a day to our trip (yip,yip,yippee!) and want to know if we can add DDP to just one day at checkin. The Figment Facts state you need to add the package 10 days before, but what about just 1 more little itty-bitty day?
Has anyone done this? :mickey:

SBETigg
05-17-2007, 12:14 PM
The dining plan is for entire length of stay and for multiple day stays only as part of a Magic Your Way Package(or DVC). You can't add it for just one day, and it still has to be ten days prior to arrival at WDW. Sorry.

prttynpnk
05-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Oh, so confused- I already have it for the rest of the trip, I can't add it to the final day as well?

momofdisneyprincess
05-17-2007, 02:17 PM
I am actually hoping to do the same thing through my travel agent. The 10 days out rule means adding it to your reservation 10 days before your trip. If your trip is within 10 days from now you cannot add it. If your trip is more than 10 days from now you can add it. I want to add it during the free dining promotion so as long as a room is available for the 8th night I will be able to add it. It is capacity controlled during the free dining promotion. If you are not going during the free dining promotion you should be able to add it no problem. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

SBETigg
05-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh, so confused- I already have it for the rest of the trip, I can't add it to the final day as well?

Oh, sorry. You confused me. I didn't understand that you already had it for the rest of your trip. But it still has to be added in advance, and since it is length of stay and you are adding a day, won't you have to have the DP for that day anyway? I don't think you'll have a choice? I don't know how that will work out. I would call and ask.