PDA

View Full Version : Cancellation policy?

jpmsrivers
05-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Let me start by saying that February 26th we paid a deposit on our upcoming family trip, 22 of us, for November. On March 9th our whole world turned upside down when my mother went into respiratory failure and cardiac arrest at a baseball game. She sadly passed away on April 14th after fighting so hard, she got a bacteria in her blood stream. She was the backbone of our family and is truly missed.

We are debating whether we will continue on with our plans or cancel, she was so excited about the trip. Our final payments are due in September. If we decide to cancel what is the policy? Will we recieve refunds or will we be penalized. Like I said at this time we really haven't decided.

Thank you for your help.

faline
05-17-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

If you decide to cancel, you have up to 45 days before arrival to cancel a package without penalty.

If you have room only reservations, you can cancel up to 5 days before arrival.

Dyanna
05-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Sorry for your loss.

You have plenty of time to cancel without penalties.

If she was anything like my mother she would not want you to cancel you trip. Dedicate it to her. I am sure she would love to know that all of you are having such a grand time together. She will be there in spirit with you!