PDA

View Full Version : Another Pop question

kadesha
05-16-2007, 07:49 PM
my little girl will only eat apple cinnamon crunch oatmeal for breakfast. I am bringing a box. Will i be able to go to the food court to get hot water for making this? Will they charge me? If they have it, will I need to put it in my mug and take it back to my room, or can I just make it down there?

crazypoohbear
05-16-2007, 07:57 PM
I think you can just bring a bowl and get the water and microwave it without cost. I'm not positive but I think if you tell the cashier ahead of time what you are doing it wouldn't be a problem.
Don't you just love finiky eaters.:mickey:
My almost 18 year old still hears about the trip from Newport RI to Mass when he was out of juice and he SCREAMED for 2 hours.
Wrong juice, wrong juice.
I can't believe I didn't leave him on the side of the highway:blush:

TikiGoddess
05-16-2007, 09:02 PM
I think there is a microwave at the food court that you can use to cook oatmeal. Perhaps someone can 2nd this for me -- I haven't tried it but have my own little girl who loves oatmeal, and researched it for a trip last year.

Have a wonderful trip! I've seen your posts on the boards and hope everything goes well!

TikiG

AnnieBananie
05-16-2007, 09:16 PM
There is a hot water dispenser with the coffee maker in the food court. So....plenty of FREE hot water. You will love POP CENTURY!!!!!:mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

kadesha
05-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Thanks everyone! :thumbsup: