PDA

View Full Version : timing help

PracticallyPerfectMollie
05-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Hi-I finally decided where we are eating, now i have to decide when. I have three questions that i need help on. I want it all to be perfect but we have never done the dining plan so I feel out of my element.

1. Play and Dine for breakfast--Can you schedule it before the parks open, if so, how do you get in? also--is first thing the best or should we do it a little later?

2. Whispering canyon--we are going to do this for dinner the day we are at AK which closes at 5--how much time should i give us to get there?

3. The day we arive, sat before T'giving around noon, we want to do BBB and 1900 park fare. how much time should we allow between BBB appointment(cheap package) and 1900 park fare?

thanks!

Speedy1998
05-16-2007, 12:48 PM
I can only help you with #1. If you have an ADR before the park opens, you go to the gate. There will be a CM there with a checklist of everyone that has ADRs prior to park opening. Once they find your name on the check list they will let you in.

PracticallyPerfectMollie
05-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Do the busses run early enough from the resort to make it on time? what time will the busses run?

vamaggie
05-17-2007, 01:27 PM
We are going early Nov and tried to book Play & Dine for before the park opens and were told (repeatedly) that the earliest they had was 9:05am, that they were not open before that. I am also struggling with doing the 9:05 (which I have booked) or trying to do a later time so we can do some park stuff as soon as it opens.

If you are planning on staying at AK til it closes I would plan at least an hour to get to WL if you are planning on taking the buses. It may be shorter but maybe not.

Don't know about BBB but the time will depend on whether you are doing the one in the castle of DTD.

PracticallyPerfectMollie
05-17-2007, 01:38 PM
thanks for the advice, we are doing the DTD BBB. I am torn about breakfast, if we can't do it before the park opens, we may do a later time, more like brunch.