PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done My Disney Princess Tea?

Nicki'sMom
05-16-2007, 10:01 AM
I was wondering if anyone has done the My Disney Princess Tea Party. I am hesitant to take my 3 and a half year old. She is very into Aurora and all the princesses but it seems like a lot of cash that I could spend on her doing many other things. Help me decide!

Figment!
05-18-2007, 09:49 AM
You may find the following past discussion helpful:

My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=87531)

Mickey91
05-18-2007, 10:21 AM
My DD will be turning 10. We are taking her this year. If you think you will be going back before your daughter turns 12, I would wait a couple of years at least. I really think that at that age, kids are so unpredictable about how they feel that day, what they will accept in terms of strangers(even characters they love). I would wait until she can remember it and take care of the expensive doll (a $90 collectible). She will have so much fun with other things, take her to one of the Princess breakfasts or other meals this time and save he tea for a real Mother/Daughter time when she will be old enough to appreciate the value of it.:princess: