PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Poll

Bethanymouse
05-16-2007, 07:17 AM
American Idol fans- who did you vote for or who do you want to win American Idol at this point?

SBETigg
05-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Melinda's my favorite, and she has been the most consistent but she doesn't have the youthful charm going for her.

Jordin is really fun, talented, and she may have more of the whole package to attract votes. I've liked Blake from the start, but he is the weakest on stage. I think he might be the one with the best chance for a successful recording career in the end but he probably won't win. They should all go on to do well. I think Jordin will win it, but I give my vote to Melinda.

DVC2004
05-16-2007, 08:15 AM
I love Blake! I love how he makes each song his own. He is very talented. I hope he wins. He's probably the only one in the history of the show that I would actually buy music put out by him.

Ian
05-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Melinda is the best pure vocalist, but she doesn't have mass appeal.

Jordin is probably the most well-rounded, but she's only 17 and that may work against her at the end.

Blake isn't the most talented vocally, but I think he's the most marketable and has the biggest fan base. I suspect he's going to win it all.

poeticeclipse
05-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Wowzers! This is going to be a tight vote. My vote is for Blake. All around I think that he is the most unique, most marketable, and all around best raw talent. You've seen people like Melinda and Jordin before. Their careers just wouldn't take off like Blake's would. Jordin would get stuck singing blah teenage sappy ballads while Melinda would be in limbo with poorly written old fashioned songs. *gag*

Let's hope it all turns out alright.
This has been by far the worst season on AI.

PrincessEmmasMommy
05-16-2007, 11:34 AM
I voted Melinda because overall, she has the most talent and is best qualified to win. I think that Jordin may pull it off though.
I'm tired of Blake. He has a fair voice and the beat box thing got old after the first week he did it. I hate hearing him butcher classic songs by trying to turn them into something they aren't.
Jen

stitchbag1
05-16-2007, 11:50 AM
I really like Jordin to win this competition. She is young, talented and very marketable. Blake is also very talented but the "beatbox" thing won't last very long. He will cut a good record but he wont be as sucessfull as Jordin.

As for Melinda, she does not have the "star factor" that Jordin has. I personally don't care for her style of singing. She reminds me of Tina Turner singing on a cruise ship. I don't think she will be eliminated tonight but I feel that Jordin will be the next American Idol.

bye bye Blake!!

pogo
05-16-2007, 02:39 PM
As I said in an earlier thread...... all three have contracts under their belt by now. :yes:

I voted for Jordin because she has the most talent and star potential of the three. :thumbsup:

Melinda will have a nice singing career, Blake will be a huge star for a few years, but Jordin will probably be around the longest and will be the biggest star of the three. ;)

Just my opinion based on my music industry background. :D

2Epcot
05-16-2007, 08:43 PM
I voted for Jordin, I've liked her a long time, she's very talented ... and she's from my home state. I like Melinda, but she would be kind of like Ruben winning ... Yes a good singer, but not very marketable.

jennbunn
05-16-2007, 08:55 PM
i am a blake fan and dh is a melinda fan. but... we both think jordin will be the next idol.