PDA

View Full Version : Using snacks in the DDP

jenperich
05-16-2007, 12:32 AM
Has anyone had experience in using the snacks in the DDP for breakfast? Can you? We're staying at POFQ and we'll definitely be getting the refillable mugs, so I'm not worried about drinks. But, just food. Let me know what you think...thanks! :blush:

bicker
05-16-2007, 03:53 AM
If you're not picky, sure no problem. We were able to get a box of Entenmann's donuts for a snack credit.

Natazu
05-16-2007, 04:09 AM
You can use a snack anytime, day or night, at participating locations for items listed as snack options. We get snacks for breakfast all the time. Main Street Bakery has some killer stuff.

BritCody
05-16-2007, 07:15 AM
We have also picked up the box of Entenmann's donuts. Other times we have picked up sweet rolls and muffins at the food court (We stayed at All-Star Movies). We have also picked up pasteries at the Boardwalk Bakery, Main Street Bakery and the different locations in Epcot the night we were at those locations and ate them the next morning for breakfast.

maizey05
05-16-2007, 05:13 PM
I also wondered what would count as a snack, but it's easy when you get there, since there's a little sign by everything on the menu that counts as a snack. I got a pastry and fruit at MK with snack credits. Snack credits pretty much buy things that you'd consider "continental breakfast" stuff. Oh, since you're staying at POFQ, I wonder if you could use a snack credit for beignets? They're super yummy!

momofdisneyprincess
05-17-2007, 10:20 AM
I do remember reading somewhere that someone was able to purchase beignets using snack credits. I believe it was also a multi-pack but I might be wrong! With all the talk about them, I can't wait to try them when I get there in August!

MizMissy
05-17-2007, 10:35 AM
We stayed at POFQ last September and I was able to use a snack credit to purchase beignets.
:thumbsup:

MsMin
05-17-2007, 10:50 AM
I used my snack credit at the fountain bakery last Dec. I went there 3 mornings in a row:blush: The pastries are so so yummy and they have lattes-- I was set. I miss those mornings.

jenperich
05-17-2007, 11:15 AM
I used my snack credit at the fountain bakery last Dec.

The Fountain Bakery in Epcot? That's a great place!