PDA

View Full Version : Just realized that I didn't request a room at the Poly with ressie. Is it too late?

BelleCiavo
05-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Can I have MJ add it? Do they still accept room faxes? I thought I read somewhere that faxes are now frowned upon. We leave in 7 days.
Thanks for your help.
Karen

Dicecatt262
05-15-2007, 02:34 PM
It isn't too late, you can fax if you want to, Poly takes faxes. Wait until 4 days before. You can fax it to 407-824-3174. I'm sure you could call your TA and have them add it but do it now if you are going to. The room assigners assign your room 3 or 4 days before you arrive, usually.

TammiMcMan
05-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Actually, room assignments prior to arrival rarely happen anymore. Most of the time, it's done at the front desk when you arrive.

I would suggest just calling MJ and having them add a request. They'll be happy to take care of that for you.

Dicecatt262
05-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Actually, room assignments prior to arrival rarely happen anymore. Most of the time, it's done at the front desk when you arrive.

I would suggest just calling MJ and having them add a request. They'll be happy to take care of that for you.

Tammi, do you know if all of the resorts are doing that? It seemed that at both AKL and at Pop last week, my room was already in there. AKL CM told me she was going to look for something "better" but at Pop it seemed like it was already assigned.

TammiMcMan
05-15-2007, 05:08 PM
It's whats been reported by resort CM's. That room assignments are typically only done ahead of time, if there is a medical request or if it's during an extremely busy time of year. We noticed it as well the last time we checked into the GF. The CM looked through a block of available rooms for us. We could take something then, or wait a little longer for something that better fit our requests. Nothing had been pre-assigned to us though.

moe513
05-15-2007, 06:27 PM
I agree with Tammi. At both the Poly, Beach club and Yacht Club they did them while I stood there checking in.

BelleCiavo
05-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll send an email to Wendy at MJ. Also, we are scheduled to land at MCO at 9:30 AM so hopefully our early arrival will help.
Karen

LudwigVonDrake
05-16-2007, 06:46 AM
Have a GREAT TRIP :tink:

CuteAsMinnie
05-16-2007, 06:58 PM
It's never too late for a request. Mine have always (thankfully) been granted.:cool: