PDA

View Full Version : Questions about my ADR'S

Dreamin_of_Disney247
05-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi everyone! Was wondering if I could get info on the ressies I made today for our upcoming trip in June. These are restaurants that we have never eaten at before and any info on them would be great. Thanks

Liberty Tree Tavern for Lunch

Kona Cafe for Dinner

O'hana for Breakfast

Hollywood Brown Derby for Dinner
(Fantasmic Dinner Package)

Whispering Canyon for Breakfast :mickey:

Seasonscraps
05-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Of those meals, I have only had lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern. Both DH & I enjoyed our meals there. It's good hearty food like sandwiches, pot roast etc.

maizey05
05-15-2007, 05:36 PM
We've done the O'hana breakfast. Food is served family style. I believe you get Mickey waffles, bacon, sausage, sweet rolls, fruit, don't remember what else. The food was good, although just regular breakfast fare. Character interaction was good. We got lots of cute pics w/ Lilo, Stitch and Mickey. It was fun to watch the kids parade through the restaraunt.

mrsgaribaldi
05-15-2007, 06:56 PM
We've eaten at Ohana and Brown Derby and we love them both:thumbsup:

Mickey91
05-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Ohana for breakfast:thumbsup: Yummy pineapple bread!

Liberty Tree for lunch :thumbsup: If it is as good as dinner, yummy everything!

Can't answer for the others. Remember to take your sense of fun with you to Whispering Canyon.

JPL
05-15-2007, 08:17 PM
Brown Derby is a good choice for MGM :thumbsup:

SBETigg
05-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern for Lunch

Kona Cafe for Dinner

O'hana for Breakfast

Hollywood Brown Derby for Dinner
(Fantasmic Dinner Package)

Whispering Canyon for Breakfast :mickey:

Kona Cafe is amazing for dinner. You'll have a terrific meal with good service in a relaxed atmosphere.

'Ohana offers my favorite character breakfast, delicious food and I love the "family style" service, so that you have an abundance of food without having to get up and down for a buffet. Great character interaction!

Hollywood Brown Derby is the best of the Fantasmic dining choices. We had our best meal there last trip. I give them high marks on food and service. Casually elegant atmosphere, a nice escape from the park.

I haven't tried LTT or Whispering Canyon Cafe.