PDA

View Full Version : Ariel with legs

AuntDJ
05-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Hi all!

I know you can see Ariel in her Grotto, and in the parades (sometimes as a mermaid and others with her legs) but..

We would really like to meet and have pics with Ariel with her "human" legs, does anyone know where we could find her?

DJ

tyandskyesmom
05-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Princess Storybook Meals are the most reliable. They do not guarantee any specific princesses will be there but Ariel is known to show up for lunch and/or dinner mostly. Rarely is she at breakfast , from all of my searching.

We met her in the lobby for dinner this past November...she was one of the main goals of our trip!

I think she has also been around for the special Pirate and Princess parties periodically.

tlhewitt52
05-15-2007, 03:37 PM
The breakfast in Norway with the princesses is probably your best bet and there is no guarantee however you might be able to see her in the Toontown Hall of Fame tent at MK. If you really want to find her just ask at Guest Relation in MK and they will tell you if and when she will be making appearances that day!!!

Blue Genie
05-15-2007, 03:50 PM
If you go to Disneyland over at DCA Disney Cal. Adv. she has her own restaurant and she is always in her human form (legs).

joanna71985
05-15-2007, 04:04 PM
Unfortunately, the only spot to meet Ariel in her gown is at Norway at the Princess meal.

TiggerRPh
05-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Unfortunately, the only spot to meet Ariel in her gown is at Norway at the Princess meal.

She actually shows up there? We have never seen her there in all the trips we've made to WDW.

SallyfromDE
05-15-2007, 05:49 PM
She actually shows up there? We have never seen her there in all the trips we've made to WDW.

We've had lunch with her the past 2 years.

joanna71985
05-15-2007, 09:15 PM

She does not show up at every meal, but this is the only spot she would appear at.

TiggeRia
05-15-2007, 09:24 PM
Ariel was one of the princesses at the Norway lunch I went to in the end of April. They say the princesses rotate, though, so it's no guarantee. :mickey:

like2workout
05-16-2007, 08:32 AM
i also saw ariel in human form at akershas in norway when there in april for dinner. aurora/sleeping beauty was the "greeter", and along with ariel going table to table were snow white, belle, and cinderella. Good luck!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-17-2007, 12:08 AM

We saw her for dinner at Akershus last September. She was in the lobby for pictures. It is one of my favorite pics from that trip.