PDA

View Full Version : Park Ticket Question

Seasonscraps
05-15-2007, 09:53 AM
I have an old ultimate park hopper ticket with the water/pleasure island add ons. There's only one theme park day left on the ticket but I am sure there are at least 2 water park/PI admissions left on it. Are these two types admissions stored seperately on the ticket? i.e. can I use the pass for a water park admission on one day and then MK on a second day? Or does using the ticket for the water park also use up the theme park day?

Thanks!!

faline
05-15-2007, 10:00 AM
They're separate. Using your park day won't take away your water park option and using your water park option won't take away your park day.

Seasonscraps
05-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Awsome! Thanks Linda! :mickey:

mickey-mouse35
05-15-2007, 05:55 PM
I have a similar question--I have three days left on my old parkhopper ticket for Pleasure Island. I'm getting my park hopper passes for this year ahead of time, probably through AAA. What do I do with the PI old tickets--can I do ahead of time for this year, or do I have to wait until I get to Disney and trade in at Downtown Disney? Thanks!

faline
05-15-2007, 08:41 PM
Are you sure they're only for Pleasure Island? As I remain the tickets, the options allowed admission to Pleasure Island or one of the water parks. I can't remember if the later tickets allowed Disney Quest admission as one of the options.

As I recall, the options on tickets had no cash value and can 't be traded towards the purchase price of new tickets.

mickey-mouse35
05-16-2007, 11:25 AM
Well, I just pulled out my old 2000 Park Hopper Plus Pass, and it says I get a choice of four of the following:
* Pleasure Island (one visit)
* Blizzard Beach (one visit)
* Typhoon Lagoon (one visit)
* River Country (one visit)
* Wide World of Sports (one visit)
unused visits never expire

So that means since we only used it in 2000 once for Pleasure Island I can't use it for PI this trip, right? We don't do the water parks. Big bummer. Wonder if it's worth it to use for WWofS--never done that before. I don't see in any of the fine print about not trading in cash value to use this year, though. Wonder how I can find out for sure?

faline
05-16-2007, 12:33 PM
If you've only used one option, you can use the remaining options to visit Pleasure Island.

As for trade-in value, you can check with Guest Relations at one of the parks or Downtown Disney. As I recall, though, only park days had a cash value towards the purchase of a new ticket.