PDA

View Full Version : Morocco - Help solve a dispute

Mackflava99
05-15-2007, 09:42 AM
My wife seems to think she won't like the food in Club marakesh-
I have been there before a while ago and liked it, I know they have the basic kid meals so that should be fine- Does anyone know what they serve there?

your help will be appreciated-
Thanks!!!

biodtl
05-15-2007, 09:49 AM
I went there with some pretty picky eaters and everyone found something they enjoyed.

In addition to the more ethnic dishes (like brewat and batillas), they also have kebobs, which aren't super exotic, lemon chicken and different varieties of couscous.

garymacd
05-15-2007, 10:01 AM
One really must expand one's horizons. We ate there a year ago Christmas and were all amazed at how good the food was. Our two daughters are, or were, picky eaters up to that time. Now, they try just about anything put in front of them, and I think it is mainly because of that experience. Our oldest has since changed fields of study and is working towards getting her Red Seal from Cordon Bleu, all because she was willing to try something a little different.

Tell her to go for it. If she doesn't like it, you can always go to the American Experience and buy her a hot dog.:blush:

prttynpnk
05-15-2007, 10:07 AM
There really is somethign for everyone there- I especially love the jasmine salad. Maybe she should opt for the appetizer for 2- it's got samplings of several dishes.

Willowwind
05-15-2007, 12:10 PM
I went with my mother a few years back. My mother, who thought Mexican food was exotic. There was pleanty of things for her to choose from on the menu. I wouldn't hesitate taking a picky eater.

I had waited 20 years to go to this spot, it took me that long to talk my mom into it. Much to my dismay I found the food to be sort of bland and rather Americanized. I suppose that for her it was being very adventurous but for me it was a HUGE disappointment.

mrsgaribaldi
05-16-2007, 04:31 AM
I'm a picky eater and I found something that I liked:blush: Here's a link to the menu, she can look for herselfhttp://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/epcot/marrakesh_dinner.asp