PDA

View Full Version : dining plan question

scootch713
05-15-2007, 08:21 AM
We arrive on saturday and leave on friday(6 nights/7 day) BUT we only do 5 days at park(sunday thru thursday). Saturday is day to arrive, swim and do character meal at GF and friday is just have breakfast, then 1pm flight......

so if i would add the dining plan, how many days would I have to pay for... 7 or 6 or just 5 since we get a 5 day hopper????

Strmchsr
05-15-2007, 08:47 AM
The DDP is tied to the number of nights you stay, not the number of days you go to the parks, so if you got the DDP you would have 6 TS, 6 CS, and 6 snacks for everyone. That said, there's lots of options outside of the park for eating (resorts and DTD). Even if you're not going to the parks you still have to eat so the DDP could be used if you feel it is a good deal for you.

FriendsofMickey
05-15-2007, 08:47 AM
The meal plan is based on the number of nights you are staying at the resort.

vamaggie
05-15-2007, 08:48 AM
The dining plan is tied to the number of nights you are staying at an onsite report so you would have 6 days of DDP. You can use the plan anytime from the time you check in til midnight on the day you leave. It does not tie to the park passes, only the # of nights you stay.

scootch713
05-15-2007, 09:12 AM
thanks..this helps me try to figure out if it is a good deal for me or not. Since my hubby does not go and my 5 year old can live on gummies all day(haha)..... need to number crunch. Thanks for the info!!