PDA

View Full Version : Help with dining before we check out Osborne lights!

mouseketeer mom
05-14-2007, 09:26 PM
I make my ADR's this upcoming Sunday! We will be there to see the Osbourne lights for the first time. Thought we'd check them out after dinner one nite. Its me, my DH, and my 3 kids, ages 13, 11, and 8 at that time. We eaten at both Sci fi and 50's prime time in the past. It doesn't necessarily have to be at MGM, but is there anything else we should check out there? Brown Derby, Hollywood and Vine? We'd like it to be an easy transition from dinner to the lights. Help! We are not picky eaters and we are a fun bunch. Any ideas?

MsMin
05-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Last year when we did osborne I had some picky eaters and did not want to use the 2TS on Brown Derby so we went to Spoodles on the Boardwalk. We loved the dinner and while part of the party didn't return or intend to return for Osborne it did take a lot of time from the afternoon from those who did so I would recommend eating in the park!!

Goes4FastPass
05-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Mama Melrose works particularly well because it is very need the Osborn Festival of Lights. Toy Story Pizza Planet is a good CS there - it's also very near the lights.