PDA

View Full Version : New here and a big thanks from my mom

Bellybuttons_baby
05-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi! I'm Hailey, my mom has been on here for a while. Her screen name is tinkerbellybutton. she wanted me to thank all of you for the pixie dust and prayers for her operation tomorrow morning and I wanted to thank you for the support you've given our family. I will try to let you know how she is doing. She will be in there for a few days. I found out today that while she is in the hospital she can get email greeetings from anywhere. So if anyone wants to they can go to www.midcoasthealth.com and click on the link to send a greeting to a patient. her full name is Traci Moeller.

I am excited to be a part of intercot myself now and can't wait for us to plan our next trip with you all and build some friendships like my mom has.

SodaPopMGK
05-14-2007, 08:53 PM
Hi Hailey,

Welcome to Intercot and please know I will continue to keep your mom and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Here's some :pixie: :pixie: for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

ElenitaB
05-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Welcome to Intercot, Hailey!

I'm sending lots of :pixie: for you and your family. Best of luck to your mom and wishes for an uneventful surgery with no surprises. Lots of prayers heading your way!

P.S. How cool that she can get e-mail in the hospital! :cool:

SBETigg
05-14-2007, 09:06 PM
What a neat feature, the send a greeting to a patient feature. Best wishes to your mom, and to you. :pixie:

daparish
05-14-2007, 09:13 PM
I will keep your mom and your family in my prayers.

Welcome to Intercot. Here is :pixie: for you and your mom. I hope you are planning your next trip very soon.

Beast_fanatic
05-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Welcome Hailey!

Lots of :pixie: on the way to your mom! Please let us know how things go!

Tinkermom
05-14-2007, 11:02 PM
:welcome: Hailey!

Tell your mom I will keep her in my prayers! Lots of pixie dust heading her way. :pixie: Please let us know how she is doing. That is really nice that she can get e-mail greetings in the hospital! One thing I really missed while in the hospital was my computer and Intercot of course!

Jeff
05-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Wecome Hailey!

Keep us posted on your mother! I'm praying all goes well.:thumbsup:

vizsla
05-15-2007, 05:53 AM
:mickey: Welcome to Intercot:mickey:

merlinmagic4
05-15-2007, 07:23 AM
Welcome to Intercot! How nice that you can share it with your mother! I hope all goes well with her surgery :pixie: :pixie: Let us know how she is doing!

Jeri Lynn
05-15-2007, 07:30 AM
Welcome to Intercot Hailey!

I'll say a special prayer for your Mom on her surgery.

DVC2004
05-15-2007, 08:05 AM
Hi Hailey- thanks for updating us on your mom! We are all thinking about her and sending pixie dust.

DisneyWhirled
05-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Welcome, Hailey and thanks for keeping us posted about your mom!

We will we thinking about her (and the family). Hope all goes well!!

faline
05-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

Hope all goes well for your mom! :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

TheDuckRocks
05-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Hailey, thank you for giving us the site to send your mom e-mail. One is on it's way to her now. You all will continue to be in my prayers.

crazypoohbear
05-15-2007, 11:08 AM
hailey, welcome to intercot.
Please let your mom know that we are all praying for her.
It's wonderful that she can receive email greetings while she recoups.
Please keep us posted on her recovery

pogo
05-15-2007, 11:36 AM
:hi: Hailey and :welcome: to Intercot !

If you are half the lady your Mom is, you will do well here and make lots of friends.:thumbsup:

Thank you for posting the email address to send our greetings. I've just sent mine this morning. :yes:

Our thoughts and prayers are with her and your whole family. :D

mtown71
05-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Welcome to Intercot Hailey!!!!!! Hope you enjoy it. Prayers & pixie dust heading your way for your mom. Hope her surgery goes o.k. & that she recovers quickly!

mrsgaribaldi
05-16-2007, 02:33 AM
Hi Hailey:wave:
:welcome: to Intercot.
Prayers and :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: on the way for your mom. Thanks for keeping us updated.

MsMin
05-16-2007, 11:32 AM
:welcome: Hailey!
That is so sweet of you to help keep us in touch! Sending :pixie: and get well wishes for your mom.

Dsnygirl
05-17-2007, 04:38 AM
Welcome to Intercot, Hailey! We're so glad you've joined us! Thanks for keeping us updated on your mom... many of us have missed seeing her on here. Send her our love and prayers and best wishes... I'm sending as much :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: as I can! Let us know how she does!