PDA

View Full Version : Chances of extra night?

baby minnie's mommy
05-14-2007, 12:19 PM
DH booked us for 2 nights at CR garden wing :thumbsup: , but now he's wishing it were 3. We call every day to try for an opening, but the catch is that it's Memorial weekend and the CR is all booked except for the more expensive rooms. (We don't want to change resorts.) Once we check in we'll ask again for sure.
Has anyone run into this problem and been able to get an extra night at the last minute? We even told them we don't mind moving to a different room for the extra night, if that's what it takes.

scootch713
05-14-2007, 12:46 PM
I had to book CR a few before arrival and rooms did open up as it got closer. You may not get a wing room since they tore down the other wing, but I cannot believe the hotel is completely booked. Have you tried faxing a request to the resort itself and giving them an email or phone number where they might call you?? it would be worth a try. You can find their fax number at the WDW resort page.

vamaggie
05-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Is it possible to go a day earlier rather than add one on at the end? Don't know if this is possible (for you or CR) but may be worth a try. Good Luck!!

baby minnie's mommy
05-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Good news! We got the extra night! :mickey: You're right, they did have rooms available, just not at the FL resident rate I wanted. (They were also booked with that rate the day before our trip, too, plus we have a special prayer group brunch that morning we'd like to go to.) The past couple days I kept checking on the Disney site for an opening, and finally today one popped up at the right price. :cool: