PDA

View Full Version : Which Princesses at Akershus?

TexasPrincessAurora
05-14-2007, 11:42 AM
We have ADR's in a few weeks for dinner at Akershus. Which Princesses are typically there? I know it changes, but I just wondered on average who we could expect.

milhouse
05-14-2007, 12:01 PM
We were there last Tuesday for B-Fast.

Greeted
Belle (in yellow dress)
came to table:
Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Mary Poppins

disneyfan328
05-14-2007, 12:01 PM
I posted this same question myself, and got answers like usually Belle, Aurora, snow white, jasmine.

Cinderalls is not usually at this one as her home is the CRT however I have read in a few posts that she has been seen there, but only on RARE occaisions.

trudisneygal
05-14-2007, 12:14 PM
Let me just say first of all that this was our absolute FAVORITE breakfast (in fact my DH said this was his overall fav meal) of our entire trip! We were there around this time last year and we got to see:
Belle in her yellow ball gown in the lobby doing pictures and signing autographs, Snow White, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Jasmine and Mulan.
I asked about Ariel in her blue dress because she's my favorite and I had heard that she is sometimes there, but the CM we talked to said she wasn't making an apperance that day. A friend of mine who went after us ate there with her little girl and Ariel was there in her aqua colored dress (she brought back a picture). So those are the princesses you can most likely expect. Cinderella is not here, she's only at CRT in MK. Someone else may know if they have added anyone else, but I hope this helps! Have a great trip and enjoy your meal! I wish I could go too!!

mouseaddict
05-14-2007, 12:27 PM
It seems like Cinderella is making more and more appearances here. We went in Dec. and were greeted by Aurora. Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella and Belle came to the tables.

merlinmagic4
05-14-2007, 12:33 PM
We were there a couple of weeks ago and saw:

Cinderella
Aurora
Belle
Ariel
Snow White

We were really hoping for Jasmine and Mulan but it was not to be!

mouseaddict
05-14-2007, 12:33 PM
It seems like Cinderella is making more and more appearances here. We went in Dec. and were greeted by Aurora. Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella and Belle came to the tables.

trudisneygal
05-14-2007, 02:15 PM
Wow! Well it looks like I'm wrong, I have been told that Cinderella didn't come to this breakfast , that she was only at CRT. But it looks like they are including her as well. Maybe for our upcoming trip in Dec. she will be there. I hope Ariel will too!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-14-2007, 09:15 PM
We have eaten dinner at Akershus the past two years. Cinderella was there both times.

We actually had the same Princesses both times with the exception of Ariel, she was in the foyer for pics in her aqua dress last year.(she was not there the first time)
Snow White, Belle, Aurora and Jasmine were all there.

We love this character experience!

Crow
05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
ill try to remember whos there for my dinner in 2 wks.