PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge Rooms

Nicki'sMom
05-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Do all of the rooms at WL have interior entrances and are they all connected to the main lobby? They appear that way on the map and this seems very convenient for SO many reasons. If this is the case, I may just purchase a refillable mug! I was also wondering how long it takes to get to the lobby from the farthest rooms (not counting the villas)? Thanks for any info:D

DisneyGiant
05-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Yes, I believe for the hotel part all rooms are interior entrances.

Not sure about the villas..........

TheRustyScupper
05-13-2007, 06:38 PM
1) Interior Rooms
. . . in hotel, all are interior and connected to lobby
. . . in villas, all are inside, but not connected to lobby
2) Even though connected, walk to soda can be LONG

dizneyfreek
05-13-2007, 06:41 PM
Yes all rooms are connected at the lodge, you don;t have to go outside to get anywhere except for the pool. As for the villas, they are not connected.
We just came back from WL and we loved it! Its an awesome resort!

Makusu
05-13-2007, 07:06 PM
The walk to the Roaring Fork can be long depending where you are. We usually request for a woods view close to an elevator so we're either close to the boat dock or an elevator.
But hey, you're at Disney. You get used to walking.

;)

BrerGnat
05-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Yes, they are all inside, as mentioned.

To cut down on your walking down long hallways, just ask for a room on the MK side of the resort. That is where Roaring Fork, the exit that leads out to the boat dock, and the closest door to the kiddie pool and hot tub.

If you are all the way out on the wing on the opposite side of the resort, you can always cut through the courtyard to visit Roaring Fork and to get to the boat dock, though you will have to go outside. Otherwise, you will have quite a long walk.

Nicki'sMom
05-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Thank you everyone! Great tips. I have already put a request in for 6th floor,MK side of the resort and I will ask again upon check in. I can't wait!!!!:woohoo:

King Triton
05-14-2007, 09:12 AM
I'm not sure if your question was clarified quite right.

Yes, all Wilderness Lodge rooms are interior.

However, concerning your lobby question...yes, you can access all of them by entering the lobby, by no means do all of them overlook the lobby. In many cases you have to walk thru the entire lobby on the left side, then walk down a fairly sizable interior ramp, make another left to get to elevators to another hallway to rooms.

Roaring Forks, where you'll fill your mugs, is kind of in the middle of all this, at the bottom of the "ramp" I just mentioned.