PDA

View Full Version : Swan and Dolphin teacher discount

JennyAnne
05-11-2007, 11:32 PM
Hi everyone!

Sorry, I haven't been around here for awhile so I'm sorry if I'm asking a really obvious question...

Just wondering if there is still a teacher discount available at the Swan and Dolphin. If so, how does it work? (Available only at limited times, limited rooms, etc.)

Thanks so much!!

DisneyDudet
05-12-2007, 01:19 AM
They still have teacher rates at these resorts.

They have limited number of rooms available at certain dates. They don't release this information, you have to call. Sometimes, they have the rates for 3 out of your 7 days. The other days you will be charged a higher rate, unlike Disney hotels.

If you have any questions, just ask.. we're booked for the Intercot Anniversary!

SallyP
05-12-2007, 06:51 AM
This is copied from the swandolphin.com Rates and Packages page:

Guest Room Rates
Throughout the year, we offer fantastic specials at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. To learn more about our specials, call (888) 828-8850.

If you are you a teacher, nurse or member of the United States military, there are very special rates offered ONLY to members of your profession.* Please call (888) 828-8850 to learn more about these rates (*based on rate plan availability).

I just called and got a Passholder rate for June at $179. Not bad for a deluxe resort. They don't advertise that rate but they do offer it periodically. I think teachers, etc. rates are even better.

DawnluvsEeyore
05-12-2007, 09:08 AM
I've stayed at both the Swan and the Dolphin for 7 nights and 6 nights respectively. I got the teacher discount for the entire time I was at both places. You have to make your reservations by calling their resort number and they will let you know what you need at check-in in order to receive the discount.