PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! And to all of our moms...

MickeysGirl
05-11-2007, 07:20 AM
Hello campers and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Well we have reached the middle of the month of May, a time when school years are coming to an end, but not quite yet. First we have something even more important to celebrate, that would be this Sunday because it's MOTHER'S DAY!!

This is new territory for me and I just have to brag on Rob's little guy for a second. :blush: At the ripe old age of 9 he put Mother's day together with the fact that I'm becoming his Step Mother and asked his daddy if it was "Step Mother's Day" on Sunday as well. He figured it out all on his own. And made me a card for my first Step Mothers Day! :cloud9: So sweet, something I never would have asked for as I didn't want to take the focus away from his mother. He's a great kid.

OK, enough of me gushing... :blush: Back to the party! So welcome one and all to today's

Annual Mother's Day Gala!:hug:

Happy Friday Everyone!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :marg: Mama's Malibu Martini
... with Chocolate shakes for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :beer:

I hope everyone out there has a Happy Mothers Day or a happy day celebrating it with your mother. Have a great weekend everyone!

For those interested...

Mama's Malibu Martini
1 part Malibu Rum
1 part Kahlua
1 part icy cold milk
Shake well and serve "up" in a martini glass. Garnish with chocolate.

pogo
05-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Happy Friday AND a Happy Mothers Day !

Being a Mom is a very important job an we never thank you enough. :D

drummerboy
05-11-2007, 07:41 AM
I knew we'd make it. Happy Friday!

I hope all the moms, step-moms and moms-in-law have a great mother's day.

DVC2004
05-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Happy mother's day to all moms!

JanetMegan
05-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Well I'll be away from my mom this year for the first time in a long time so :cry: . I'm actually pretty bummed about it, but plane tix were over $400 this year so...

Maybe a :marg: will cheer me up!

ChipDale
05-11-2007, 09:17 AM
T :beer: G :beer: I :beer: F

I don't do well with rum, so please pass over my usual 6X :beer: Jamie!

For all of us who have lost our moms, let's do a toast in their honor! :cheers: I miss you, Mom!

offwego
05-11-2007, 09:31 AM
I'll be with my Mom for mothers day (and DS of course) which will be the first time in ages. (at least 5 years) so I'm pretty excited.

DH and I are both blessed to still have our parents with us...but I do want to send out some special thoughts to all of you dealing with that issue. I hope you'll find that happy memory to cherish in your thoughts.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

mtown71
05-11-2007, 09:58 AM
Happy Friday to all & Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!
I will have to pass on the :marg: :beer: but I would love a milkshake to sooth my throat!!!
Hope everyone has a great day! I have plenty of popsicles & pudding to share! :)

disneydrmr
05-11-2007, 10:00 AM
I knew we'd make it. Happy Friday!

I hope all the moms, step-moms and moms-in-law have a great mother's day.

You forgot about mom's to be!

ANyway - happy Mother's day to all! And happy Friday! We're having a bbq on Sunday for my mom so I'm looking forward to it! As yummy as that drink sounds - I'm craving some sweetened Iced Tea.. got any behind that bar for me?

vizsla
05-11-2007, 12:36 PM
:beer: Happy Friday Everyone:beer:

Jeremy
05-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Happy Friday to you all.:party:

Happy Mother's Day to all our intercot Mother's.

Thank you for all the hard work you Mother's do.
:)

conorsmom2000
05-11-2007, 04:13 PM
For all of us who have lost our moms, let's do a toast in their honor! :cheers: I miss you, Mom!
I'll share in that toast!! :cheers: I miss my Mom more than words can say, but she's in my thoughts every day! :angel:

Happy Mom's Day to all!! Honestly, I love Mother's day because it's a reminder of how lucky I am to be a Mom and to have such a great kid! :hug:

Happy Friday - have a great weekend!!! :flower: :sun:

SgtTigger
05-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Happy Friday everyone..........

I am away from home but will be back home on sunday and mom and mom-in-law are comming over to BBQ...........

See yea.............

:cop: :tigger: