PDA

View Full Version : Where can you get watches?

disneyfan369
05-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Where can you get watches at WDW? We wanted to get a really good watch, but we don't know where to get one apart from that store in the Magic Kingdom. Would DTD be a good bet? Thank you!

laward32
05-10-2007, 06:53 PM
I bought my Mickey Mouse watch at the World of Disney at DTD in the jewelry section. It was a real nice two toned with a bunch of Mickey heads as the bracelet. They had a lot to choose from. I would try there. I don't know exactly what kind you are looking for but good luck.:mickey:

disneyfan369
05-10-2007, 07:07 PM
I bought my Mickey Mouse watch at the World of Disney at DTD in the jewelry section. It was a real nice two toned with a bunch of Mickey heads as the bracelet. They had a lot to choose from. I would try there. I don't know exactly what kind you are looking for but good luck.:mickey:

We were looking for one with a strap that stretches to fit the wrist. I think they're called expansion band watches? I don't know that that makes any sense.

Wolf
05-10-2007, 07:25 PM
I got mine from that store at MGM that sells purses and golf shirts, its a awesome black leather band with steamboat mickey who's arms point to the time. It wasnt real high either.

TiggerRPh
05-10-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm pretty sure that you can find them at the Emporium and Mouse Gear too.

World of Disney does have the largest selection though.

GenieOfPA
05-10-2007, 11:23 PM
if you don't NEED to get your watch in WDW, your local disney store has nice watches too. they have mickey, minnie, and pirates right now and they all look very nice. during holidays they usually have special watches too