PDA

View Full Version : Rooms at SSR

cdforbes
05-10-2007, 06:03 PM
We are heading to SSR in June!! I would like to be closest to the main pool area and was wondering if anyone knew what building I should request???:mickey: :mickey:

MinnieMommie
05-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Springs followed by Grandstand (which has its own pool). Congress is a great spot (has its own pool as well) due to its proximity (walking) to DD and great view of DD overlooking the water. We will be there in June as well. You can pm me if you have anymore questions about SSR. :mickey:

pox24
05-11-2007, 08:54 AM
3501-3586 are the closest rooms to the main pool. There is a quiet pool in Congress Park which has a great view of DTD, and you can walk from there too.

GreenBeetle
05-11-2007, 09:31 AM
We stayed in the Springs for the same reason - very close to the main pool, food court, gift shop etc. Springs also has a bus stop right outside, but FYI . . . it's always the last stop picking up and dropping off (unless the new Grandstand has changed things). Sometimes the bus was full by the time it reached the Springs.

Belle_0717
05-14-2007, 01:21 PM
My DH and I just got back. We stayed in the Grandstand - this is the newest area. We were right outside the pool - which was vacant most of the day.

The Grandstand is the first stop - this was convenient when ending our long days. In the morning, we walked to the Springs to get on the bus last.

The walk from the Grandstand to DTD was nice - we took the walk into Westside. The boat is also right there.

We are heading back in October - think Grandstand will be the best area with our 1 year old nephew too.