PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Fairytale Weddings

sunlyon
05-10-2007, 05:04 PM
DId anyone see this? It was great (although I thought the one girl was a little spoiled).
I wish I were getting remarried and I'm not even dating anyone! :D

kaylamag
05-10-2007, 05:59 PM
I saw it on the food network. I told my husband, i want to get remarried there for our 25th wedding anniversary. (we just celebrated 6 yrs) Unfortunately the only thing he saw was the end when the host said that all of it cost $75000.00 dollars!!!

Wolf
05-10-2007, 07:35 PM
I saw it and it made me so sad! I'd settle for my BF proposing in WDW but I duno if hes sharp enough to catch on that thats what i want :rotfl: Yes I would love that kind of wedding though.

celebrationasheley
05-10-2007, 10:51 PM
Nothing is a set price. It is all ala carte. They even have plans to put in a "cheaper" wedding pavilion on Boardwalk and the more expensive weddings are going to be by Grand Floridian.
That girl did have a fantastic wedding. The glass carriage in itself was 1500 dollars for 3 minutes.
My wedding was a lot cheaper and just as nice.
The only lie I found on the show was... Everyone does not have the chance to taste test in the GF kitchen. We didn't get a taste test of our meal. We did however get more cake testers! YUM. The best cake in the world. I did customize my choices with some Disney recipes on property that I wanted at my wedding. It truly was the best time.:mickey: