PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember this attraction?

poeticeclipse
05-10-2007, 12:53 PM
A co-worker of mine remembers some type of fun house where you walk through and everything is upside down and gravity is holding everything up. She's not for sure if it was Walt Disney World or not. I figured I would ask on here. She said that she only went to MK so it would have to be there.

Thanks guys!

Speedy1998
05-10-2007, 12:57 PM
I don't remeber anything like that. When was your co-worker there? That would help. For example I only remeber things that were in the park after 1980.

King Triton
05-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Maybe its Hong Kong or Tokyo DIsneyland...its on the other side of the world, so it has to be upside down, right?? :)

poeticeclipse
05-10-2007, 01:31 PM
Yeah, it didn't sound Disney-like to me. It would have been in '95. Like I said, she wasn't sure if it was Disney or not. She was also thinking Six Flags Over Texas. That sounds a little bit more accurate to me.

ThanxForNoticin
05-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Sounds to me like you are describing the science museum on I-Drive, just a couple minutes outside Disney.... Cool place, and everything is upside down!

Disneyatic
05-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Six Flags over Texas in Arlington, TX has a house like that.
It's called Casa de Magnetica and everything is supposed to be acheived by gravity....they have tilted tables that fruit rolls up instead of down, water that flows weird and all kinds of other things.

poeticeclipse
05-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Six Flags over Texas in Arlington, TX has a house like that.
It's called Casa de Magnetica and everything is supposed to be acheived by gravity....they have tilted tables that fruit rolls up instead of down, water that flows weird and all kinds of other things.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!:thumbsup:

Marilyn Michetti
05-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Didn't Journey Into Imagination, during one of it's "phases", have a room where everything was suspended from the ceiling? It wasn't a walk thru, but I do remember it.:secret:

JPL
05-10-2007, 07:25 PM
It still does :thumbsup: You go through Figment's House