PDA

View Full Version : Pixie Dust and Prayers please!

missouridisney
05-10-2007, 11:13 AM
My daughter found out yesterday that their is a possibility they will not be able to have children and she is devistated, has been so looking forward to becoming a mother, it is her husband that has the problem. THey are going to try something Tuesday but not for sure it will work, and after that if is doesn't work the next possibility will cost $10,000.00 for the procedure, how unfair is that, some have to pay so much to become parents, when there are so many teens having babies with no dads in the picture. Anyway asking my Intercot friends for their prayers, she doesn't want anyone at all to know yet, so can't turn to my family or church family for prayers so will go to the next best thing, my friends here. Please pray that the procedure TUesday will work.
Thanks to you all.

Jeri Lynn
05-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Prayers and pixie dust for your daughter and son-in-law, I know that it can be a very difficult thing as my younger sister has been trying to have a baby for many years.

I hope the procedure that your SIL is having is successful.

SodaPopMGK
05-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Sending prayers and :pixie: :pixie: for a successful procedure on Tuesday.

disneydrmr
05-10-2007, 12:55 PM
I know how your daughter is feeling as I've been dealing with the desire for a baby for over 10 years. My DH is the one with the problem also, possibly caused by his time spent serving in Operation Desert Shield/Storm. I can understand her not wanting family and friends to know, but please tell her that she would feel better if she talks about it... cause she will be invited to baby showers I'm sure - and I know from experience how hard they are on someone trying to have a baby. I made the mistake of keeping our problem a secret and the first Christmas after my brother was married, he and his wife gave my parents a Christmas gift that basicaly announced their preganancy. I was devastated and it really did ruin my Christmas. If I had told my family about our struggle my brother never would've done it that way and my feelings would've been spared. I do hope your daughter is able to concieve and I will be thinking of her and her husband. Pixie dust is on the way!

BrerSchultzy
05-10-2007, 03:17 PM
My sincerest prayers are with her and her husband right now...and of course, a whole bunch of :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

I am happy, though, knowing that when they do have a child, it will be the luckiest, most loved baby on earth! And best wishes to the grandma, too! :mickey:

RedSoxFan
05-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Sending lots of prayers and pixie dust for a successful procedure on Tuesday.:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

MsMin
05-11-2007, 04:03 AM
I do hope things work out for them. Sending :pixie: and prayers. I've watched several friends struggle.

vizsla
05-11-2007, 05:39 AM
Prayers and :pixie: on the way.

DVC2004
05-11-2007, 08:07 AM
More prayers and pixie dust on the way.

DizNee143
05-11-2007, 08:43 AM
prayers and pixie dust for your family!! i hope everything works out!!

:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

Namine'
05-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Sending lots of prayers and pixie for success on tuesday!

mtown71
05-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Prayers & :pixie: :pixie: on the way from my little corner of the world. I hope the procedure works.

mrsgaribaldi
05-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Prayers and :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: on the way.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-11-2007, 11:57 PM
I hope everything works out for them. It isn't fair that people who shouldn't have kids do and the ones who really want them have problems.
Prayers and Pixie dust heading their way.