PDA

View Full Version : Non Disney on property hotels ?

holyschmolly
05-10-2007, 08:27 AM
I know a couple of the hotels on Disney property are not owned by Disney (i.e. Hilton, DoubleTree, Swan, etc.) My question is, if you stay at one of those hotels are you allowed to purchase the Dining Plan?:confused:

I read where guests at the Hilton can take advantage of the EMH, but are there other Disney "perks" too?

TIA!

TammiMcMan
05-10-2007, 09:08 AM
No, the dining plan is not available at the Swan/Dolphin or any of the downtown Disney resorts.

MOJoe
05-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Only 3 non-Disney Resorts have any Disney "perks". The Swan & Dolphin located next to the Boardwalk have Disney Transportation and participate in the EMH program. The Hilton located in the Downtown Disney area participates in EMH also. But that is about it.
Someone correct me if i am wrong, but i believe the Swan & Dolphin allow items purchased in the parks to be delivered to your room. You can purchase park tickets, but no dining plan, and no room charges from the parks.
One other thing i am not sure about, is if there is a guest relations desk at these resorts, in case you miss a dining reservation or have some other problem. Hope this helps.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-11-2007, 10:44 PM
You can have stuff sent back to the gift shop in the Swan & Dolphin. They don't deliver to your room. And they do have Guest Relations so that you can purchase tickets etc. You can take advantage of EMH, Disney transportation (busses, boats & monorail.)
However you can't charge things in the parks to your room key and they don't participate in the Magical Express.