PDA

View Full Version : pop's kid's menu?

septembergirl
05-10-2007, 03:12 AM
Hello:
I was looking over the menu for Pop and noticed it didn't specify a kid's menu. How does this work when using DDP credits?:confused:
Thanks.

mook3y
05-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Hello:
I was looking over the menu for Pop and noticed it didn't specify a kid's menu. How does this work when using DDP credits?:confused:
Thanks.

While I have not been to the POP food court. All of the other food courts I went to had childrens selections.

I wouldn't worry about it a bit. :mickey:

Mickey91
05-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Actually, unless things have changed since Dec '06, You can order anything you want for a child at a CS. At that time they did not keep up with child credits versus adult credits at the CS restaurants. The TS restaurants, however, are very strict on this. But remember, policies change every day. Also, if a child's meal is not offered then you are off the hook.

I think the place at Pop that sells hot dogs and burgers has a kids option. And there are kids options for breakfast as well.

mook3y
05-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Actually, unless things have changed since Dec '06, You can order anything you want for a child at a CS. At that time they did not keep up with child credits versus adult credits at the CS restaurants. The TS restaurants, however, are very strict on this. But remember, policies change every day. Also, if a child's meal is not offered then you are off the hook.

I think the place at Pop that sells hot dogs and burgers has a kids option. And there are kids options for breakfast as well.

Actually, it is my understanding that as of the first of this year, Child and Adult credits have been seperated.

There is a great thread on Intercot with lots of information:
DDP FAQ by Figment (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180)

Figment!
05-10-2007, 03:37 PM
I was looking over the menu for Pop and noticed it didn't specify a kid's menu. How does this work when using DDP credits? Everything Pop does have a Children's Menu.

It currently consists of the following meals:

Breakfast ($3.59 ea)
Kid's Mini-Mickey Waffles

Kid's Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Kid's Scrambled Eggs

Kid's Buttermilk Pancakes
Lunch/Dinner ($3.99 ea)
Kid's Pita Cheese Pita
Kid's Chicken Nuggets
Kid's Penne Pasta with Meatball
Kid's Mac and Cheese
Kid's Sloppy Joe
Kid's Chicken Noodle Soup
Kid's Vegetable Lo Mein
Actually, unless things have changed since Dec '06, You can order anything you want for a child at a CS.While this is a semi-common perception, it has never actually been permitted by the polices of the plan.

As published in all Dining Plan literature since it started, "Guests Ages 3-9 must order from the Children's menu if one is present". Disney assumed Guests would be able to adhere to this rule on their own and put no "check" in place to ensure that they did.

It became evident that a significant number of Guests either a) did not understand the wording of the rule, b) were misinformed about the rule, or c) chose to exploit the lack of a enforcement regarding the rule.

Starting in 2007, Cast Members have reported that a "check" has been put in place where the system will only recognize Child Credits for Child Meals and Adult Credits for Adult Meals.

Additionally, all 2007 literature has been updated to read that Child Credits can not be used for Adult Meals, unless there is no Children's Menu present.