PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Only Intercoteers could answer this...

BugeyedMuggy
05-09-2007, 09:14 PM
I'm reading in a travel guide that in September, Pleasure Island has "Latin Rythm Nights". If anyone has ever attended one, please share. Is it a band on the stage? Do they have decorations? Drink specials? Popular latin singers?:confused:

On that line of Questions. Does Bongos offer live entertainment? How is it?

I know it's alot of questions, but that's why we're here, right? oops that was another question. :blush:

BrerSchultzy
05-17-2007, 03:20 PM
I don't have any answers to any of your questions (except that I don't think Bongo's has live music, but I could be wrong). But I thought your questions deserved answers, and your post was getting lost at the bottom here...so.......

BUMP!

ILoveLegos
05-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Bongos has had live music in the past for sure, my best friends from the Orlando area introduced me to a family of regulars who play there for a living. That family has since become friends of our too. However, I haven't talked "business schedules" with them in quite a while and I know they play other places, so my information is current to within the past 5 years or so. Some of that extended family also performs in Mexico as Mariachis for time to time as well. A very talented family indeed!
I can't answer your other questions because I've never been to Pleasure Island after dark...:blush: