PDA

View Full Version : Joint rooms at PopCentury?

DisneyMom08
05-09-2007, 06:59 PM
We are trying to start planning a trip for Feb. 2008. My entire family is going including 6 adults and my 2 kids. We didn't want to get a suite and thought 2 rooms side by side would be perfect. Does anyone know if the value priced resorts offer joining rooms? I guess I should reserve both rooms at the same time to ensure they are side by side?:confused: :confused:

Pipalotta
05-09-2007, 07:17 PM
I am pretty sure they offer them. When making your reservation if you note that you want ajoining rooms they more then likely will note it down. A week or so before you leave send them a fax or call them and once again remind them of your request. If all else fails when you get there tell them that is what you want. Im not sure how many ajoining rooms they have since I know not all blocks of 2 are ajoining.

disneymom07
05-09-2007, 08:53 PM
We went in April and had connecting rooms with my MIL & SIL. When we made the reservations we requested them, then 3 days prior to arriving I called to confirm, then at check-in I asked again. We each had separate reservations, so if book both rooms at the same time on one reservation it would probably be easier.

kakn7294
05-09-2007, 09:11 PM
:welcome: to Intercot! They do offer connecting rooms but unfortunately they can only be requested, not guaranteed. If you make it your primary request, it's more likely that you will get it. Even if you don't book the rooms at the same time, as long as you have the reservation numbers, they can cross-reference the rooms to each other. If everyone in your party is over the age of 3, you qualify for a Grand Gathering since you have 8 people. Booking as a Grand Gathering will also help as they try to put your rooms near each other.

homeschool mom
05-09-2007, 09:34 PM
We have stayed at POP on our last three trips and had connecting rooms each time. It's great. Two bathrooms, sinks, toilets, televisions... You get the picture. It is always our number 1 request and we have never been disappointed.

On our way in 9 days! :cloud9:

septembergirl
05-10-2007, 02:41 AM
I requested adjoining rooms when I made our ressies for Pop and the confirmation Disney Travel sent me says "guaranteed connecting rooms". Of course, that is the only request I made. Later, I plan to ask for more...