PDA

View Full Version : Dinner at Whispering Canyon

Anthony007
05-09-2007, 03:50 PM
OK, I'm having a VERY hard time deciding what to order at Whispering Canyon when we are there in June. I'm stuck between the Canyon Skillet and the Wild Wild West Wings/the Grilled Chicken Pasta combination. My fiance said she is definetely ordering the Canyon Skillet, so I could potentially nibble off hers for things I want to try if I choose option B. But I want to hear what everyone else thinks. It may end up being a game time decision!

pox24
05-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Didn't care for the sausage, but the rest was awesome. They keep bringin it too. as much as you want. The ribs are killer. No contest... go with the skillet.

SBETigg
05-09-2007, 03:59 PM
I think you should wait and see what you feel like when you get there, but the skillet sounded good to me. Sure you could nibble, but if the fiancee orders it and it looks better than yours, you could regret your choice.

KylesMom
05-09-2007, 04:01 PM
Go with the skillet - you'll be done with your meal & she'll still be munching an hour after you get done! :blush:

Seriously, unless we were in a hurry I can't imagine not having the skillet at WC!

GrmGrninGost
05-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Canyon Skillet!:mickey: But then, I'm not much on wings or pasta!

Mickey91
05-09-2007, 06:06 PM
Not much on the wings but I love grilled chicken and pasta!

DDuck66
05-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Canyon Skillet!!! We have ate there 3 or 4 times and we always get the skillet. Everything is tasty and even the corn on the cob was good. Usually it is rubbery but when we have had the skillet, it was fresh and crunchy.

Anthony007
05-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Well this confuses things a bit, I was leaning towards the wings/pasta. I was all for the canyon skillet until I saw pictures of the wings and pasta.......I think I'll need to see how I feel that day!!!!!!! Thanks for all the input.