PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp??

brown1442
05-08-2007, 11:23 PM
What exactly does this entail?? What sorts of things do they do?? Would my 2 and 4 year olds like it?? Is it worth the money??

I am not finding much info about it other than dates. We are just trying to plan our meals for our trip the first week in December and were trying to decide if we should include this or not.

faline
05-09-2007, 05:04 AM
Here's (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/mvmcp.asp) some additional information for you!

The party includes a wonderful holiday parade featuring Santa Claus, snow on Main Street, fabulous fireworks, and a number of holiday shows presented in various areas of the park.

It's great fun and I think your kids would enjoy it. I certainly love attending and think it's worth the money!

GrmGrninGost
05-09-2007, 09:10 AM
MVMCP is wonderful!!:mickey: Your DKs will have a blast! The special fireworks are great! The parade is wonderful! There are Christmas shows, snow falls on Main St. USA and the free cookies and hot chocolate are yummy!! Also, the ride lines are usually shorter during the party.:thumbsup: The main problem? Not enough time to do it all! Oh well, guess you'll have to go twice!!

DISNEYFIX
05-10-2007, 03:59 AM
I hear ya GrmGrninGost, we are doing it twice this year. brown1442 if you don't go you will be missing out on the best part of Disney at holiday time.
Chris

Harriet
05-10-2007, 04:57 AM
This is a must at least once. The main thing his to concentrate on the shows not rides. Wonderful parade providing it does not rain. Fireworks awsome. I am disappointed that the ticket prices are getting way out of line pricewise.As far as crowds it can be very crowed at times. If you can wait for the second parade less crowed. We got rained on last year but still was able to enjoy everything.

mickey-mouse35
05-10-2007, 06:12 PM
We enjoyed it and would say it's worth it. Cool to see the "snow" on Main Street and great parade and fireworks. It's hard, though, to see all the shows, etc. in the time allotted. It's VERY crowded and hard to do everything. And, it will be a late night. I think we left at midnight or 1 am--will your 2 and 4 year old be able to stay up late?

Have fun!

MNMS
05-17-2007, 12:53 PM
We did it last year and like it although it rained a fair amount which was a damper. Our daughters were 3 and 5 and loved it and want to go again this year. It is definitley difficult to get through all of the shows in the time allotted and it was very crowded.

We haven't decided yet, but we're likely to do it again this year. Hopefulyl they'll be no rain.