PDA

View Full Version : Dec & Water Parks

disneymom2000
05-08-2007, 09:36 PM
For all you guys who have been to WDW sometime in the past 5 Decembers, do you think the weather is warm enough to invest in the extra water park add-on for my park hoppers? I will be there Dec 14-20.:diver:

Beast_fanatic
05-08-2007, 10:19 PM
On my last December trip, I did no swimming as it was chilly all but one day of my trip. On a previous trip though, we swam on a couple of occasions. :shrug:

If you're only looking at using the water park options, I would wait until you get there to make the decision. You'll still be able to add the water parks, fun & more option onto the passes after you arrive if you find the weather to be satisfactory.

Also, one water park is closed during the month of December, so take that into consideration. If you'll only visit one water park one time (and use none of the other features), then a single day admission is less expensive than the add-on. Of course, if you have no expiration tickets, then the features also remain valid.

faline
05-09-2007, 05:31 AM
On most of my December trips, we've had at least some days that were pleasant enough for swimming. Like Rhonda, our last December trip was very chilly and we never got anywhere near any pool!

Weather can be variable in December and can be downright cold. We wore winter coats to the Christmas party the last time we went!