PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional

disneymom2000
05-08-2007, 08:37 PM
I was looking under info central and I noticed that last year the dinner packages weren't available until the middle of August. I was planning on making my ADR's at my 180 out which will be before then. If I call 180 days out are they going to accept my ADR for my restaurant preference for the night I am to attend the show? or will I need to call back when they are available and hope the restaurant has filled up?:confused:

Mickey91
05-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Okay, I'm not 100 % sure about this, but I believe they block off the restaurants for the times of the Candlelight processional. It doesn't hurt to ask about it when making your other ADRs. The tickets will go on sale probably the Sunday around Aug 16th. Start calling around then anyhow. You will tell them which restaurant you want (you can find a list of the ones that participate on Intercot) and which show. The late show is dinner and the other shows are for lunch. Try to pick a restaurant fairly close to the American Pavilion. We went to Coral Reef and didn't get a very good seat. They will give you a ticket that is like a name tag label. Make sure to put it on or they will not let you in.

Have fun and enjoy!! It is an awesome performance!!

awaggett
05-09-2007, 12:30 PM
I had the same questions last year! I booked an ADR 180 days in advance as a "back-up". Then when the packages were available in August, I got our reservation through that, and cancelled my ADR. We were targeting Christmas Eve, so I was unsure of our ability to get the Processional package. I'd suggest calling in early August--they should know when the packages will be available. I called the first day they were available at 7 a.m. and had no problems!

We dined at Alfredo's at dinner and saw the last show--it was perfect! I had read all the info on the show prior, but was still amazed at how great it was! Definitely a MUST SEE!

Carol
05-09-2007, 02:36 PM
If I call 180 days out are they going to accept my ADR for my restaurant preference for the night I am to attend the show? or will I need to call back when they are available and hope the restaurant has filled up? You need to call back.

The Candlelight Processional Dinner Package is an entirely different reservation. As stated above a certain amount of tables and time slots are blocked for each showing. It has nothing to do with a regular reservation. Those are handled separately.

Harriet
05-11-2007, 06:46 PM
This was a question everyone ask and NO they will not convert your regular dining reservatons to a Candlelight Dinner Package. I would just make a regular reservations and if you get the package then cancel the regular reservation. That's what I did. The Dinner package is worth it. I ate in Germany last year and loved it. The only change they did last year was you have to eat before the show. Not everyone likes this but it did run much smoother this way I think. The year before everything was a mess.

jpH/keD
05-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Wow! I am so glad I read this thread! We go in Nov and our ADRs start May 21st. We were going to try for CP dinner package for Nov 23. The only night it is playing while we are there. I so hope this will not be a problem. Should I book other ressies instead just to cover my bases? Any help is appreciated! :confused:

Shoebee99
05-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Thank you!! I was just going to post this same question. I love these boards:thumbsup: