PDA

View Full Version : 180 & CRT...Did anyone experience this too?

stitchcousin
05-08-2007, 04:41 PM
I called yesterday (the beginning day of my 180 day mark) and was able to reserve all my dining choices for the 8 days we'll be at WDW except for CRT and Breakfastosaurus. The CM told me that CRT and Breakfastosaurus were only being allowed exactly at the 180 day mark. I thought this was strange so I called back again today, and was told the same thing by another CM. (My 180 day to try to reserve CRT is tomorrow). Did this happen to anyone else?

AvonleaCF
05-08-2007, 04:56 PM
I had it happen to me at a non-Disney-owned restaurant in Downtown Disney, but never a Disney-owned one.

kakn7294
05-08-2007, 07:49 PM
I was able to book CRT for day 8 of our upcoming trip at 180 days from arrival. I've never had any problem like that. They must have recently changed that policy - perhaps due to free dining.

Mickey91
05-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Wow, I can agree with that for CRT. It puts everyone on an equal playing field, but I didn't realize Donald's Breakfastasaurus was so popular! We booked ours 180 days from our first day's stay.

KylesMom
05-09-2007, 03:00 PM
I think I recall another recent post which mentioned CRT not being able to book until the 180 day mark, but not Restarauntosaurus. Goodness, I can't imagine it being as popular as a place like Akershus or Chef Mickey's - unless they're finding more and more people wanting to enter the parks early for Everest . . .

jpH/keD
05-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Hey well at least you got most of them done on the same day! When we went in 2005 I had to call at 7am:co:coffee: ffee: everyday! We are going in Nov and we start our ADRs on May 21st! I hope they say the same for us! I would love to do it all in one day:cloud9: !! We are not doing CRT or breakfastosaurus so hopefully all will go well! Congrats!! :thumbsup: