PDA

View Full Version : Trying to use ICOT sponsors, but...

Belle's Mom
05-08-2007, 03:22 PM
I use MJ for our trips and have been pleased. I thought this time I would buy our tickets from Official Tickets. I thought I did online and got confirmation. Then I got a call that the address did not match what the credit card co. had on file. I used my Disney Visa as usual...why would it all of a sudden not match? Well, DH has the bill sent to our PO Box. They can't deliver to a po box and I know this...however, I provided the po box address for verification and they said only the zip code matched what they had.:-o OOOOOkkkk, so a quick call to Visa confirms that my po box address is what they have on file. Then I call the Ticket people back. Meanwhile they have said it would be ok to go ahead and ship my tickets to me (four 5 day hoppers w/water) without the address being verified. I just want there to be no problem with my VERY EXPENSIVE tickets--but the guy I was dealing with hasn't called me back and it has been 5 hours now. I am now done with my rant...anyone else ever had any problems like this? What should I do? I am trying to use the sponsors...but ya know...:confused:

disneymom2000
05-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Did they give you a confirmation number? I would call back first thing in the morning to check the status of the tickets. If they have already been mailed, I would verify the address they are going to. If not everything is to your satisfaction, I would escalate the problem to a supervisor just to make sure you get them. I do this with almost all tickets I buy through the mail on my credit card.