PDA

View Full Version : Potc On Vmk Game

Blue Genie
05-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Hey all I was wondering is anyone else beside me having trouble getting on the play Pirates OTC game the one that give you a code to get the ship. I was going to play it and I forgot how when I when to see how to move again I got a blank screen. It is also doing it when I try to play the game. I was trying to play for I can get a pirate ship so I can put it in my ride when I get back on VMK next week. Please let me know what's going on with that game. and if I know some of u if any of u try and get me a code I only need 1 ship.

Chescat
05-09-2007, 02:45 AM
Hey all I was wondering is anyone else beside me having trouble getting on the play Pirates OTC game the one that give you a code to get the ship. I was going to play it and I forgot how when I when to see how to move again I got a blank screen. It is also doing it when I try to play the game. I was trying to play for I can get a pirate ship so I can put it in my ride when I get back on VMK next week. Please let me know what's going on with that game. and if I know some of u if any of u try and get me a code I only need 1 ship.
Its working for me. I'm pm'ing you the 4 codes. ;)