PDA

View Full Version : Harmony Barbers

katieandrob
05-08-2007, 02:27 PM
We are going to disney in Dec. and are wanting to get our sons haircut at harmony barbers. Can anyone tell me if I need to make appointments or if it is walk ins only. I can't seem to find a phone number for this place. It will be my one son's first haircut. Would you recommend this for a first?
Thanks

kadesha
05-08-2007, 02:44 PM
they do not take appointments, walk-ins only. Sometimes the line is long, so get there early. They specialize in first haircuts! he will get a certificate and a special pair of "first haircut" ears. :thumbsup:

TexasPrincessAurora
05-08-2007, 03:45 PM
I would definitely recommend it for a first haircut or for a haircut for a little one that hates getting their haircut (like my DS3 does!). They know how to make it easy and fun!

It gets crowded and crowded quick. If you don't get there first thing after opening I'd recommend, if there's a long line, going and doing something else and checking back periodically throughout the day for a shorter wait. A long wait with a little one is not a fun thing!

TheMartellFamily
05-08-2007, 04:35 PM
They do not take reservations, there is more than one cutting hair. It is walk in only, but it well worth the wait for you childs first haircut. The CM are great with the kids but ask if you can get Micheal to cut the hair. He is a wonderful man, and make this experience one you will never forget.

dumbo ears
05-08-2007, 06:40 PM
walk ins only

maizey05
05-08-2007, 07:33 PM
How old is your DS? Mine is 3 months now, but I think it would be so fun to get his first haircut there sometime. Anything that would make him less likely to cry would be great.

katieandrob
05-08-2007, 11:23 PM
My DS is going to be turning 3 while we are in disney. He has really tight curly blond hair. Last year at this time he didn't have any hair but he will need one by then. The warm weather keeps his curls tighter so his hair doesn't look to long. My first DS needed his first haircut when he was 9mo old.

ldc12377
05-09-2007, 12:55 PM
My DS is going to be turning 3 while we are in disney. He has really tight curly blond hair. Last year at this time he didn't have any hair but he will need one by then. The warm weather keeps his curls tighter so his hair doesn't look to long. My first DS needed his first haircut when he was 9mo old.

Your son's hair sounds just like my youngest son's hair. We are planning on getting his cut when we are there in 17 days. He didn't have very much hair 6 months ago when I decide to have it cut for the first time at Disney but now I'm having a hard time keeping his daddy from cutting it himself...LOL Daddy doesn't think little boys should have such curly hair, but I already know that this hair cut will be the saddest part of the trip. This will be our last first hair cut. :(