PDA

View Full Version : CHARACTER DINING:In parks vs.at resorts

Nicki'sMom
05-07-2007, 01:46 PM
I wanted to get everybody's thoughts on character dining in the parks vs. at the resorts. We have both scheduled for our trip in Sept. but when we went last year, we seemed to get more attention from the characters outside of the theme parks. Everything just seemed more relaxed and less crowded. Did anyone else have that same feeling?

poeticeclipse
05-07-2007, 03:11 PM
I totally agree! We ate at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast and had some of the best character interaction for both visits. We ate at Crystal Palace for an early dinner and had a bad experience character wise. They barely stayed at our table and were not as fun. We're trying Crystal Palace at the end of this month but for breakfast this time hoping that it will make a difference.

GrmGrninGost
05-07-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't necessarily agree. I think it depends on the individual characters at the time you are there! We have not had good experiences at 1900 Park Fare, but have had wonderful memories from Liberty Tree. Loved Ohana and Chef Mickey. Had good experience with Crystal Palace. Like all of us, I think sometimes the characters have better days than others.

Nicki'sMom
05-07-2007, 03:48 PM
I guess Crystal Palace was the place we had an OK time were as 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's and Cape May were great. I have heard many good things about Liberty Tree so I am excited about that. I booked dinner at CP instead of lunch so maybe we will have a different experience.

Mickey91
05-07-2007, 10:53 PM
I just think it depends on the mood of the characters that day. We have had great experiences at Liberty Tre, Crystal Palace and Garden Grill! We have also had good and bad experiences at Chef Mickeys and 1900 Park Fare. I think it is the luck of the draw or maybe where your table is located. We have also had a great castle experience and one that makes me question if we ever want to go back!