PDA

View Full Version : More --Help which breakfast???

MsMin
05-06-2007, 02:45 PM
We've decided not to do the ddp this year b/c of the Food and Wine Festival. My son is opting out of the trip at this time but my girls decided they would like to do one BIG breakfast but I can't decide on which one.
We did Chef Mickey last and I thought it would be fun to try something different.
My dd22 doesn't like a real sweet breakfast, funny but I still remember her brownie w/ sprinkles breakfast at Chef Mickey's - oh she doesn't like chocolate either:confused:
I'm looking for a good buffet with lots of variety. I think the girls like omelets, do they have them anywhere?
Characters aren't necessary but we don't mind the entertainment. We are all adults me (undisclosed age) dd25 and dd22. I'm not sure about the set plate thing. Any suggestions. We can always plan around the location so location doesn't matter. I appreciate your input. :minnie:

Pop Centurion
05-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Well you say characters aren't necessary, your Daughters like omelets, and you want variety. Boma is the perfect place.

wdw_bound
05-06-2007, 07:23 PM
We LOVE the breakfast at CP - lots and lots of VERY yummy food. We make a late ADR (around 10:30), and that meal fills us up for the rest of the day.:mickey:

MissStyles
05-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Crystal Palace all the way....It's beautiful....try to get an ADR before the park opens. I've always liked the food better there than other buffets for some reason. They also have a station where they make omelettes for you so your daughters would be happy. The puffed french toast is yummy too! :thumbsup:

Mickey91
05-06-2007, 11:19 PM
I would do Crystal Palace. There are Pooh characters. The buffet is excellent and although omelets aren't on the buffet, you can special order them. ( I think you can do this at all the buffet breakfast):tigger:

Natazu
05-07-2007, 06:07 AM
If characters aren't necessary, this is an easy one. Boma is the best breakfast buffet at WDW in my opinion. The juice alone is worth a trip to Orlando. They'll make omelets for your girls, just ask the egg guys.

disney100%
05-07-2007, 09:01 AM
My family and I ate at Cape May last trip and absolutely loved it. There were 6 adults with one little one. We raved about it the rest of the trip and we are already planning to have breakfast there during our 2008 trip. The best part is when you are done, you can just walk (or take the boat) to EPCOT or hop the boat to MGM. We loved the food, service and the character interaction.

DizneyRox
05-07-2007, 09:28 AM
Whispering Canyon Cafe is a great breakfast. Pretty good food and loads of fun first thing in the AM. Boma is a good place as well, but a little harder to get to for most.

Nicki'sMom
05-07-2007, 01:21 PM
I must vote for Cape May Cafe, too.

Here we go again...
05-08-2007, 08:49 AM
We do a Crystal Palace breakfast at least once every trip. The food is great, but getting into the park before opening is the real draw.

I also like Trails End Buffet. It is one of the best kept secrets in Disney. :secret:

Since you have room, can I go with you??? :mickey:

MsMin
05-08-2007, 10:04 AM
What you're not going?? I suspect that Rhett may change his mind b/c he was the one wanting to go to the Food and Wine. Aren't you making this an even 6 trips this year?

hope23
05-13-2007, 12:55 AM
BOMA!! It's a great blend of traditional and unique... the wonderful flavors kept me wanting to consume way more than I was able to.

wilshade
05-13-2007, 10:03 AM
My top three breakfast places are Boma, Crystal Palace, and Whispering Canyon. You cant go wrong with any of them.

MR SANDERS
05-14-2007, 02:35 PM
My family always goes to Donald's Breakfastosaurus at the AK. You have to have a ticket into the park, but can get in early there, too. I must confess I've never been to Boma or the CP for breakfast, but it sounds like I need to try it next time. I just don't care for the craziness at CP we always experience at dinnertime. Perhaps it's better in the morning.