PDA

View Full Version : In Room Jacuzzi or Hot Tubs????

sgagnard
05-06-2007, 12:26 AM
O.k., I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but here it goes. My mom and step father are joining us at Disney. We are staying at ASMu in one of the suites. I want to put them up in a nice hotel. I'm looking for something prob. off-site. My mom stayed in a room once that had either a jacuzzi tub or hot tub in the room and loved it, so I'm looking for something pretty close to one of the parks with disney trans. and either jacuzzi or hot tubs in room. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

BigRedDad
05-06-2007, 06:09 AM
There are no off-site hotels with "Disney" transportation. Many hotels do have a shuttle service to WDW, but none of them are operated by Disney.

sgagnard
05-06-2007, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the correction BigRedDad, I guess I meant transportation to Disney, not Disney transportation.

Maleficent's Dad
05-06-2007, 08:05 AM
There are numerous places off site which can fit your criteria - I can't help you there...

However, all villas at WDW (except studios), have jacuzzi/hot tub style baths in the room. These include the villas at: OKW, BW, WL, BC, & SSR.

TammiMcMan
05-06-2007, 09:52 AM
You may want to check out the hotels located in Downtown Disney. I know that there are suites at the Grosvenor Resort with whirpool tubs and the tower rooms in the Royal Plaza have roman whirlpool tubs. Either one is very convenient, because of their close proximity to Downtown Disney and regular Disney transportation.