PDA

View Full Version : AAA AP rates for non-FL residents?

frakers
05-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Does anyone know the AAA rates for NON-FL residents on regular and Premium Annual Passes for adults and children? I read in my current issue of the AAA magazine that they offer these but their website only shows the FL resident rates and the offices are closed until Monday morning.

faline
05-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm not aware of any discounts for annual passes regardless of where you buy them (except perhaps for military purchased through Shades of Green or other military-related soruces).

frakers
05-05-2007, 07:30 PM
I believe that this may be a new offering and may be only available to AAA South members. The note under the Disney ticket section in the May/June issue of Going Places magazine says, " Additional passes now available at AAA---Annual & Premium Annual Pass, plus 3 thru 10-day passes with options of park hopping, water parks & no expiration".

I'll be calling them Monday for additional info and pricing and I'll post my findings.

ibrowse17
05-05-2007, 08:52 PM
I am a member of AAA south, and have AP's. I have not seen or heard anything about this, but would love to find out.:thumbsup:

frakers
05-08-2007, 09:41 AM
I checked with AAA South today on the referenced discount for AP's in the current issue of Going Places magazine. The representative said that they only have the AAA discounted rates on AP's for Florida residents. He agreed that it was a good idea that they offer discounts on the other annual passes as well and said that he thought he would make that suggestion. So, for now at least, it looks like only those folks living in Florida will get the AAA discount on top of their already great rates for AP's. :fit:

What-r-ya, Goofy?
05-08-2007, 01:21 PM
That’s it…I’m moving to Florida!!!:cool: