PDA

View Full Version : Last Call May 29-June 4

Crow
05-04-2007, 08:42 PM
:beer: :marg: ?

Bruegge
05-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Yea, Yea, Yea,

I'm almost packed..... New camera battery, new memory card....New gym shoes...

Don't forget to look for us at Epcot on the 29th....

(off topic) where you at in Pa?? BIL spent 5yrs in Sellersville near Germantown....anywhere close??

Scott

Darbylew
05-05-2007, 07:18 PM
We will be there on May 29 until June 3. Are
you meeting somewhere? I am not sure that we
will be in a park the first day (May 29). We may
just go to DTD as we will be getting in early
afternoon. :D
FIRST TRIP 1972
LAST TRIP MARCH 2007
NEXT TRIP MAY 2007 :mickey:
PLANNING A TRIP FOR OCT. 2007
POFQ IS WHERE WE WILL STAY :number1:

Bruegge
05-05-2007, 07:58 PM
I've got a 6:30 ressie at Chefs on the 29th. I don't remember where Crow is going to be. I just told him to look out for us.

I'm the 48YO short, fat, white guy with glasses and a beer in my hand. I'll have a much taller, younger and thinner DW and two DD's 8, 3. All blondes but me...

Let the Search Begin....LOL

Scott

Crow
05-05-2007, 08:12 PM
im in Philly suburbs. Warminster to b exact
on the 29th i arrive hope to b around noon catching my first:marg: then :beer: around WS
ill b mostly in Epcot since its my fav and ill watch Illuminations first night there, although may take mono over to check out POC at MK for a few
29 Le Cellier 4:10
30th IM doing CA Grill at 5:30.
31 Akershus 4:25
1st- no ADRS
2nd Kona Cafe 7:10
3rd San Angel 7:00
otherwise i just wander and make it up as i go along..
so if anyone has a place in mind let me know
i will have a white Intercot hat. and a shirt ill wear one or 2 days.
otherwise i have a goatee, blondish, 5'11, 45. i dont look 45 though, thanks

ldc12377
05-05-2007, 09:41 PM
I'll be there May 27 - June 5 at All-Star Music. I'll be with the group of eight that will be acting like a bunch of nuts. I'm going with my DH (who has never been and doesn't really know if he wants to go), DS8 ( blond hair, blue eyes,... He will be knocking the girls off with a stick once he gets interested in girls), DD6 ( long,brown hair,...Beautiful and she knows it), DD2 ( blond, curly hair which we are cutting for the first time at the Main Street Barber shop during this trip), my mom, my brother ( a shaggy hair 36 yo guy who will most likely be wear hawaiian shirts the entire trip), my niece ( a 14 yo who turns into a 6 yo when in WDW), and myself ( a 30 yo who's hair often looks like the big guy on Lost who has long, brown, curly hair). We will be wearing matching shirt colors also.

Here's our basic plan but it could always change:
May 27 - Downtown Disney and Magic Kingdom - Chef Mickey's @ 6:20
May 28 - Epcot - Princess Breakfast @ 10:05 and Le Cellier @ 8:50
May 29 - Magic Kingdom - O'Hana breakfast @ 10:50 and Whispering Canyon @ 6:40
May 30 - Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom- Breakfastasaurus @ 9:30 and O'Hana @ 9:10
May 31 - a water park & Magic Kingdom - Liberty Tree Tavern @ 4:20
June 1- MGM for SWW - Mama Melrose @ 5:10 - Fantasmic!
June 2 - Mgm and Epcot - Sci-Fi @ 11:00 and Coral Reef @ 7:50
June 3 - a water park and MGM - 50's Prime Time @ 2:45 or 7:45 ( haven't decided yet)
June 4 - Epcot and Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace @ 7:00
June 5 - Our day to finish up anything we haven't done yet before we head home :(

If you think you see us, please chat. We all love meet new people.

Lori

ldc12377
05-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm the 48YO short, fat, white guy with glasses and a beer in my hand. I'll have a much taller, younger and thinner DW and two DD's 8, 3. All blondes but me...

Let the Search Begin....LOL

Scott

Hey Scott! Now I'll be stopping every man that fits that description and has a pretty wife. So you can find me by looking for the woman who is asking everyone, "Are you Scott from Intercot?"..." Are you Scott from Intercot?"....."Are you Scott from Intercot?"....LOL Just a thought.

Lori

Bruegge
05-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Hey Scott! Now I'll be stopping every man that fits that description and has a pretty wife. So you can find me by looking for the woman who is asking everyone, "Are you Scott from Intercot?"..." Are you Scott from Intercot?"....."Are you Scott from Intercot?"....LOL Just a thought. Lori

My description is right on... Be Careful though....Don't misunderstand, wife is younger but not a 20 something...LOL more like 39ish.... (boy am I digging a hole for myself...lol)

I just see you running up to every Sugar Daddy saying.." Scott ???"

and the SD's saying ..."No, but I could be".....LOL

BTW.... we will be at Ohana's early on the 30th... 5:30 I think I got to get the ressie book out and check...

Scott

Bruegge
05-05-2007, 10:53 PM
im in Philly suburbs. Warminster to b exact
on the 29th i arrive hope to b around noon catching my first:marg: then :beer: around WS
ill b mostly in Epcot since its my fav and ill watch Illuminations first night there, although may take mono over to check out POC at MK for a few
29 Le Cellier 4:10
30th IM doing CA Grill at 5:30.
31 Akershus 4:25
1st- no ADRS
2nd Kona Cafe 7:10
3rd San Angel 7:00
otherwise i just wander and make it up as i go along..
so if anyone has a place in mind let me know
i will have a white Intercot hat. and a shirt ill wear one or 2 days.
otherwise i have a goatee, blondish, 5'11, 45. i dont look 45 though, thanks

Your are close to sellersville ... sry I said German town...(thinking of beer, brats and Epcot).. I meant Quakertown.....

Looks like your less than an hour away...

I'll never forget ... they lived on Three mile run road... behind the house was Three mile Run Creek.... Many times in the spring the two became the same....LOL

Scott

Crow
05-08-2007, 07:07 AM
Quakertown isnt far, mayb 45 min or so up 309
im ready for :beer:
hate mornings unless im gettin up for that early flight to WDW.
lookin forward to the trip and playing find the Intercotees

ldc12377
05-08-2007, 08:36 AM
lookin forward to the trip and playing find the Intercotees

Hey Crow! Is that anything like finding Hidden Mickey's? Do they have a book to tell where the Intercotees are? ...LOL :funny:

ldc12377
05-08-2007, 08:41 AM
My description is right on... Be Careful though....Don't misunderstand, wife is younger but not a 20 something...LOL more like 39ish.... (boy am I digging a hole for myself...lol)

I just see you running up to every Sugar Daddy saying.." Scott ???"

and the SD's saying ..."No, but I could be".....LOL

Scott

Hey Scott!
You just gave me the best way to find a SD. You know every girl wants one...even if she won't admit it!!! And a SD that loves Disney would definitely be best....LOL

DVC2004
05-08-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm going to be there on business (solo), so I am up for a meet for a :beer: or:marg: . Unfortunately though I can only make it evenings after 6:30ish, or Sat. or Sun any time.

Crow
05-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Hey Crow! Is that anything like finding Hidden Mickey's? Do they have a book to tell where the Intercotees are? ...LOL :funny:

actually im writing it...
i was thinking about some kind of Hidden Mikes (im Mike) like hidden mickys but kind of like awards for the little things that are sometimes overlooked or good things, good deeds etc
the best :beer: may b included:secret:
if anyone does have an idea for a place to meet for :beer: shout it out....someone is buying, right?

DizneyFreak2002
05-13-2007, 01:27 PM
So, everyone is meeting at dinner? Or are you all planning to meet at a park.. Why don't we do an EVEREST meet??? Send me a PM with the plans.. I would love to meet people from the board.....

Crow
05-13-2007, 07:28 PM
why not 2 meets in case some cant make 1?
such as :beer: meet (which im up to anytime)
and a ride meet?
ill b at Epcot mostly, but will make stops at the others. and i hop, sometimes even 3 or 4 parks in a day so anyplace is fine.
pm me

May524
05-13-2007, 07:53 PM
We are arriving on June 3rd! Any plans as of yet?

ldc12377
05-14-2007, 09:12 AM
So, everyone is meeting at dinner? Or are you all planning to meet at a park.. Why don't we do an EVEREST meet??? Send me a PM with the plans.. I would love to meet people from the board.....

I don't think there are any meets set up yet.We will be at AK on May 30 and would love to do an EVEREST meet. What works best...Morning or Afternoon? That morning is an EMH morning at AK so we plan on being there very early before they open so we can do the safari first!!

We are also up for a meet at Epcot. Germany would be a good spot for a :beer: , I'm assuming... We plan on being in Epcot on May 28 and June 2 because we have ADR's. Anyone want to meet on the 2nd for :beer: & :marg: . Early evening works best for us...say 5:00ish...What's everyone else think?

If anyone else has a better idea, please throw it out there.

ONLY 12 more days until our first meal with the mouse himself!!!

Crow
05-14-2007, 10:49 PM
the 2nd might work. let me check my ADR for that night
i have a 710 for Kona that night.
the 30th i have CA Grill at 530.
anythings good for me

EllieMae
05-14-2007, 10:55 PM
We arrive on the 3rd to the Boardwalk villas with no definite plans. Hopefully we will hop over to EPCOT and eat some fish and chips with a cold :beer: to start off our vacation! I will be on the lookout for all the other intercotees. :mickey:

DVC2004
05-15-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm up for a meet on the 2nd and 5 would work for me...:beer:

ldc12377
05-17-2007, 10:22 AM
June 2 at 5:00 in Epcot... seems to be a good time to meet..NOW, Where to meet? One of you other experts will need to pick a place because I haven't been since a kid. Just remember we need :beer: & :marg: !!!

ldc12377
05-17-2007, 10:29 AM

Scott

Hey Scott

Interested in a meet for the kids? Maybe at Tom Sawyer's Island or at Mickey's Toontown Fair so they could play together. Just an idea. I have a DS8, DD6, and DS2.

Crow
05-17-2007, 02:29 PM
i can do the 2nd which is a Sat at 5. as long as i get to Kona cafe by 710 for dinner ADR.
depends on what u want to drink at Epcot.
Mexico has a great frozen :marg: at the stand. its next to the cantina.
also a few steps from there is Norway, where you can get :beer: in the bakery along w schoolbread or viking coffee.
if the cantina stand is good for everyone thats fine w me. i can then go to the entrance and catch the bus to Poly or monorail for my dinner, at which i will have a LapuLapu.
ill try to remember to wear my Intercot hat/shirt.

ldc12377
05-17-2007, 09:18 PM
The cantina in Mexico sounds great to me. We have ADR's for 7ish that night also but at Coral Reef. I'm not sure what we will be wearing but we are "scheduled" to wear yellow shirts....long story...LOL. It will be me ( 30yo brunette with no makeup and most likely a ponytail) , the hubby ( 5'10", 31 yo with light brown hair), and my brother( a big 6' guy with shaggy hair who will probably be wearing a crazy shirt of some kind). Memaw is keeping the kids so we can have a little adult time...:beer: & :marg: !!!!

By the way, what is a Lapu Lapu??

Crow
05-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Lapu Lapu is a drink w rum etc served in a pineapple. i justify it saying the pineapple is healthy.
see you at Mexico :marg: for a fiesta.

Bruegge
05-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey Scott

Interested in a meet for the kids? Maybe at Tom Sawyer's Island or at Mickey's Toontown Fair so they could play together. Just an idea. I have a DS8, DD6, and DS2.

I'm rather embarrassed... but I'm still not sure what park I'll be at each day, this is the first trip in over 4 years (DW was relocated and we are in AZ now) And with this being DD3 first trip it's kinda going to be "wait and see" on how she does.

I know we will be in Epcot on the 29th I have a ressie at Chefs for 6:30 We should be in MK on the 27th we have CRT for lunch but All my other ressies's are at resorts so I can come and go as I please (as I'm allowed) by DW and DD's.

We are only in for 5 days, we have family we have to see just south of Tampa after the world...

Scott

ldc12377
05-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Lapu Lapu is a drink w rum etc served in a pineapple. i justify it saying the pineapple is healthy.
see you at Mexico :marg: for a fiesta.

Sounds like a great justification to me!!!

Getting really excited about the meet in Mexico....See you there!!!

It's official!! We are having a meet at the cantina in Mexico in Epcot on June 2 at 5:00!! Everyone is welcome!!!

Crow
05-21-2007, 05:15 PM
We arrive on the 3rd to the Boardwalk villas with no definite plans. Hopefully we will hop over to EPCOT and eat some fish and chips with a cold :beer: to start off our vacation! I will be on the lookout for all the other intercotees. :mickey:

hope to see you. i know ill be at Epcot that night as its my last night, i have ADR at San Angel at 7 (which i might change to 9 Dragons) and i have to catch Illuminations my last night....along w sake,:beer: :marg:

Dracula766
05-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Sounds like a great justification to me!!!

Getting really excited about the meet in Mexico....See you there!!!

It's official!! We are having a meet at the cantina in Mexico in Epcot on June 2 at 5:00!! Everyone is welcome!!!

Looks like I'll be making my way around world showcase at that time. I may have to stop by and say hi.

Crow
05-23-2007, 11:20 PM
:marg: having to choose the Fiesta over Doxxeeess:beer:
i think Fiesta will b my first drink in fact somewhere around noon when i arrive the 29th
so when we meet the 2nd, i will def have had a few :marg: already on the trip, along w some other things
Viking coffee
:beer: China
:beer: England
Kir Royal or slushy in France
sake in Japan

Bruegge
05-24-2007, 08:46 PM
(insert musical background melody)

"all my bags are packed... I'm ready to go.... I'm standing here outside your door"...... you know the song

Arrive Sat moring and stay till Thursday the 31st.

I'll be gone by June 2nd so i'll miss the "official meet" but I'll be in Epcot on the 29th.....rest of the schedule is "wait and see"

Have fun all....

And as always thanks for all the info

Scott

Bruegge
05-24-2007, 08:50 PM
:marg: having to choose the Fiesta over Doxxeeess:beer:
i think Fiesta will b my first drink in fact somewhere around noon when i arrive the 29th
so when we meet the 2nd, i will def have had a few :marg: already on the trip, along w some other things
Viking coffee
:beer: China
:beer: England
Kir Royal or slushy in France
sake in Japan

It would get REAL ugly if I drank all that... Beer and Wine ..mighty Fine

Booze and Whiskey mighty risky.

I drink all that stuff and I'll stumble around telling everyone I bump into just "how much I Love them"... Oh, and did I mention DW has NO sense of hurmor.....LOL

Scott

Crow
05-27-2007, 09:39 PM
take care
use the buses
ill see some the 2nd:marg::beer: