PDA

View Full Version : Hamburgers on child's menu?

MizMissy
05-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Do you know of any place that offers hamburgers on the child's menu? Counter service or table service.

We went last year and were not able to find any. Although, after a day or two, I discovered that the credits did not distinguish between child and adult and I was able to order hamburgers off the adult menus for her. My DD will not eat chicken nuggets, mac and cheese or the mini corn dogs offered on most child menus. We are going in September and I understand that the dining plan now distinguishes between child and adult credits (or at least I think it does based on some of the posting on this board). So, now I'm on a quest for a hamburger (the alternative is me eating the kiddie meal and her eating my hamburger).
Thanks for the input.

Tick-Tock
05-04-2007, 03:07 PM
I seem to recall a hamburger for kids at Tangierine Cafe in Morroco in Epcot (and Intercot's menus confirm this).

Also, Intercot's menus list a hamburger for kids at the Sci-Fi in MGM.

Mickey'sGirl
05-04-2007, 03:41 PM
You can almost always get a grilled cheese sandwich or plain pasta at any TS if the choices don't suit your daughter. I have the anti mac n cheese/hot dog/chicken nugget kids as well...and we were able to order for them everywhere. :thumbsup: