PDA

View Full Version : 180 day question

scootch713
05-04-2007, 07:45 AM
I saw somewhere where you can make reservations for all your character meals on the 180 day mark of the first day of your arrival?? Is this true??? even for CRT??? If this is true...and I am arrriving on a saturday....our first ADR is for sunday, can I go by 180 day mark on saturday or do i have to go by the 180 day mark of sunday. hope this is not too confusing. If i can make them all the first day, I want to be ready.

wendy*darling
05-04-2007, 07:50 AM
It is true you can make your ADRs for all table service (TS) restaurants- not just character meals- at 180 days out.
IF you are staying at a WDW resort- you can make them 180 days before your arrival at your resort- and you can make them for up to 10 days of vacation.

If you are staying off property- the rule is 180 days from each ADR. SO, you might want to call each day for ADRs or wait until 180 days from the last ADR and call for all at the same time.

CRT is still very popular- although not quite as hard to get into as it used to be. Plus you now have 3 meals a day at CRT and it requires a credit card deposit at the time of ADR.

FriendsofMickey
05-04-2007, 07:57 AM
You can make reservations starting 180 prior to your first night stay at the resort.

Therefore, if you arrive on Saturday, you can make ressies on the 180th day out from Saturday. (Hope that makes sense)

To make sure you have the right day, you can always call and ask.

Have fun with those ressies. :mickey:

vamaggie
05-04-2007, 08:15 AM
If you use the Intercot ADR planner it will tell you what day to call for the ressies based on your stay. INTERCOT Advanced Dining Reservation Planner (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/adrplanner/default.asp)

Good Luck.

scootch713
05-04-2007, 08:38 AM
thanks a bunch.

We didn't really enjoy CRT when we went two years ago... but one of the "new" things we want to do is either do CRT or the pooh breakfast inside MK before the park opens. Going to be a hard trip as we took my niece with us last year and she passed away in March. She was only 21. So really trying to some new stuff this time, make new memories.

thanks.. will do my calling 180 days from my sat arrival. :)

FriendsofMickey
05-04-2007, 08:53 AM
If you did not enjoy CRT, maybe try Crystal Palace, I have rarely heard a bad review from their breakfast.

I hope you have a great trip. I am sure there will be hard moments, try and to remember how much happiness Disney brought into all of your lives last year and hold on to those memories. :hug: