PDA

View Full Version : Keys to K or Und Future World tour?

Crow
05-04-2007, 07:27 AM
I did the Hidden Treasures of WS tour few yrs ago and liked it.
Epcot is my fav park and i spend the most time there.
i have a Disney Visa for a discount
ive been to WDW many times
the Backstage Magic tour sounds the best to me, but its $$$$

that being said, if i do do another tour, Keys to the Kingdom or Undiscovered Future World?
anyone been on them recently?

Mickey91
05-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I would say since your favorite park is EPCOT go for the EPCOT tour! :mickey:

Jared
05-04-2007, 09:19 AM
I haven't taken either tour, but The UnDISCOVERed Future World sounds more interesting.

:mickey:

Funcruiser56
05-04-2007, 11:52 AM
We have taken both of these tours and both are very good. I would give a little edge to the Keys tour.
Go with which park interests you more. Take one this trip and the other next time.
Keys does include Lunch and a very nice collectable key pin. The Epcot tour incuded a discount in the China resturant and an OK pin.

I would do either again.

Bev

mrp4352
05-04-2007, 12:59 PM
I prefered the Future World tour.

I was disappointed in the 'secrets' during the Keys to the Kingdom tour - I knew almost all of them already. There were a couple of new hidden Mickey's shown and the peek at the utilidors was interesting, though.

I felt like I learned many more 'secrets' during the FW tour. When I went, we got to go on stage in the dino part of Energy (between cars) very cool! Very dark! Our tour guide seemed more knowledgeable (I know, that's just luck of the draw).

They were both good tours - it's just the FW tour was more what I expected both of them to be like.

indytraveler
05-04-2007, 01:37 PM
I haven't been on either. So I have more interest in MK so I'd do that tour.

Crow
05-04-2007, 07:20 PM
thanks! i may b leaning towards UFW. ill let you know what happens

GrmGrninGost
05-05-2007, 09:31 AM
If Epcot is your fave, I would do the Epcot tour!:mickey:

DisneyDude1977
05-05-2007, 02:15 PM
I would do the Future World Tour. I have done the Keys tour, and it was fun, but I think the EPCOT tour would be more unique. Just a feeling.

pook@wdw
05-05-2007, 03:52 PM
We have always wanted to go "underground" for the "Keys" tour, but our DD would disown us if we went w/o her as she is not old enough! So our scheduled tour will be in '09! :thumbsup:

Crow
05-13-2007, 11:12 AM
seems like Keys is most popular, but not that far ahead. ill have to see if i do spend the $$ on a tour but the discount is decent