PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Early Tequila Sunrise anyone?

MickeysGirl
05-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Buenos Dias, Amigos and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Well, today is the 4th of May. I know doesn't sound like anything special (unless you have a birthday or something happening today which in that case... Happy Birthday!) Tomorrow is the 5th of May. Again, to just say it, it's just another day. BUT, when you think about it in Spanish it makes all the difference! Because that means that tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo!! Now THAT is something worth celebrating, so why don't we start the party a day early, shall we?

Welcome one and all to today's.....

Quatro de Mayo Early (Tequila) Sunrise Party! :sombrero:

Happy Friday Everyone!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :marg: Margarita!!
... with lime Kool-aid for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :beer:

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We're slated to have rain most of the time, so everyone stay dry! :umbrella:

Caroleh
05-04-2007, 07:55 AM
Happy Friday, Everybody!!!!!!

I'll have to pass this am...gotta work. After I get home I'll take a couple :marg: :marg:

DVC2004
05-04-2007, 08:17 AM
:thumbsup: Happy Friday and an early Cinco De Mayo! I love any occassion where I get to drink a :marg: and eat great mexican food! Pass the chips and salsa!

JanetMegan
05-04-2007, 08:32 AM
One of my favorite holidays! I'll take :marg: :marg: please along with a shot or two of tequila! I also brought jalapeno cheese dip for everyone!

drummerboy
05-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Happy Friday! This is going to be a musical weekend. Concert band tonight, Oompah band tomorrow (lots of Latin songs on the playlist), and concert band again Sunday afternoon.

Everybody have a great weekend.

Lucille
05-04-2007, 08:45 AM
Happy Friday everyone!!

I'm going on a road trip to Louisville, KY in a few hours. I'll take a margarita please, Jamie!!

Figment!
05-04-2007, 08:53 AM
:beer: :figment:Happy Friday Everyone !!! :figment: :beer:
&
:marg: :sombrero: Happy Cinco de Mayo !!! :sombrero: :marg:

It's early, but a margarita and a tequila sunrise sound good right now ....

MissStyles
05-04-2007, 09:26 AM
We made it through another week! :party: HAPPY FRIDAY to all........and have an excellent weekend.....eat lots of chips and salsa....I'll take a shirley temple please! :)

Mickey'sGirl
05-04-2007, 09:31 AM
But it's Star Wars Day Jamie!!
:yoda: :darth: :trooper: :chewy: :ewok:
I'll pass on anything stronger than tea thanks..... I have a great finish unpacking and putting away stuff from our trip weekend planned!

Happy Friday everyone! :mickey:

mtown71
05-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Happy Friday all!
I will have to pass on the food & the drinks due to my tonsils getting yanked out Wednesday. I am just trying to heal up. So, can I just have a cup of crushed ice???? Is there ice cream?

drummerboy
05-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Happy Friday all!
I will have to pass on the food & the drinks due to my tonsils getting yanked out Wednesday. I am just trying to heal up. So, can I just have a cup of crushed ice???? Is there ice cream?
We in the JQ crew have let you down. Surely we could have found you some margarita flavored ice cream.

bucky at disney
05-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Happy Friday all!

Here's some :pixie: for your recovery....

Happy Friday - I'll have to pass on the :marg: for now....but sounds like a plan for later.:thumbsup:

MickeysGirl
05-04-2007, 09:52 AM

It is?!?!? I didn't even look. :blush: Well may the force be with you all! And it might mean tonight needs to be a Star Wars Trivial Persuit Night! Think my guys will go for it??? hehehe

Feel better Deb! :nurse:

Drinks are on the bar folks... :cheers:

MsMin
05-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Happy Friday Everyone

Happy Friday all!
Deb, just order your :marg: frozen;) :pixie: we'll be thinking about you.
I brought some glow ice cubes so we can have a little touch of the "force" in those :marg:

ElenitaB
05-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Can I get a virgin Tequila Sunrise? I guess I only need a sunrise, huh? :blush:

Tomorrow I'm doing a charity walk :walk: ... I must admit that I'm really looking forward to going out with my walking buddies for drinks, chips and salsa afterwards! The carrot at the end of the stick for me will be one of the ones you find sitting in marinade at my local Mexican restaurant! :)

MauiMouse
05-04-2007, 12:42 PM

How Cool, May the Force be With You!
Happy Friday everyone!

Goofy Forever
05-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Yeah Friday!!!!

I'll take a double...

:marg: :marg:

SgtTigger
05-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We're slated to have rain most of the time, so everyone stay dry! :umbrella:

Oh you just had to say this huh?????????

5 inches of rain in 90 minutes... Flooding everywhere......... Stalled cars people calling to be rescued......... fun fun fun.................... But it is now over and I will rest this evening........ Long day.........

Happy Friday Everyone.................

:cop: :tigger:

Dr_Nigel_C
05-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Happy Friday, everyone...and Happy "Cinco de Quatro"...er, I mean "Mayo de Quatro"...ah, hmm...well, Spanish isn't my strong suit -- how bout "mi nombre es Roberto"? :D

Drinks are on the way!