PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks before free dining?

Lorraine444
05-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Just wondering......
Is at all possible that due to free dining families will have pushed back their dates?
I'm going 8/5-8/14 & I can't change the dates for free dining. I was at least hoping for some other benefit like the parks not being as crowded???? What do you think? Will I get lucky?:

alpro2
05-04-2007, 06:28 AM
The reason why the parks are packed during the summer months is because school is out and that is when families can go. Many schools are back in session by the third week of August. This is the start of Value Season so that is why a program like Free Dining is offered. There may be some who push back the dates but I don't think it will be a noticable difference.

kakn7294
05-04-2007, 08:20 AM
I was hoping the same thing! We'll be there Aug 11 - 19 and also can't change the dates nor do we want to.

Lorraine444
05-04-2007, 09:41 AM
I saw that the Florida kids go back to school August 6th.
Does anyone know if this is correct?
I can at least hope it will be a little less crowded...
This will only be our 2nd time there. I am knowledgable, but not experienced.
I did accomplish everything we wanted in MK in 1 days time. I just start early & don't stop till it's done....
CAN'T WAIT!

mouseaddict
05-04-2007, 09:59 AM
I am not sure about everywhere else but here in Duval the kids go back on Aug. 20. For a while they went to school earlier and finished earlier but that was not very popular with parents.
We are going Aug. 12-18. It should be crowded but not as bad as July