PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast ADR on EMH day-good idea???

Disneyatic
05-03-2007, 05:39 PM
We have a breakfast 9:30 ADR at Crystal Palace on a MK EMH morning.

Is this wise? I thought we could get up early and head to the park for 8 a.m. opening and have an hour or so to ride a few things and get some good pics and then stroll over to breakfast.
Does this make sense or should I try to move it to an earlier ADR on a day that doesn't have EMH?

SBETigg
05-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Sure, your plan will work fine. To make the most out of EMH, I would probably go for a slightly later breakfast. You'll be eating when it is still not too crowded, but you can get a lot done in a little time at morning EMH. Crowds start to thicken at 10. Have fun!

Janmac
05-03-2007, 07:46 PM
This is exactly what we did in December '06 except that we had a 9:15 at Crystal Palace on a EMH morning. We got done everything we wanted to do in Fantasyland before we had to mosey on over to the restaurant.

After waiting 15 minutes without being called, I went back and asked. I think they had some snafu with the pagers. We got right in after that.

We then went to Tomorrowland and did some turns on Buzz and Space Mtn before noon.

We'd do this again. Also on our non-EMH morning at MK we had 8:05 ADRs for Crystal Palace. That was pretty cool, walking down Main Street with practically no one else there. :thumbsup:

Both times we got the same table.

Enjoy!

Jan

TikiGoddess
05-03-2007, 08:17 PM
I personally would schedule it for another day. I find that on an EMH morning (or actually, a non-EMH morning) the park doesn't get really busy until 11am or so. The morning hours in the parks are just great, you can get so much done.

I vote for making an early ADR for the Crystal Palace before the park opens (earliest is 8:05am) on a non-EMH day.

TikiG